model; ideal; mold; form; example; pattern
advisor
paradigm
cast
purpose

I very much appreciate that

When to use when | Idiom: next to nothing
I very much appreciate that #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:33 am   I very much appreciate that

Test No. incompl/elem-15 "An Easy Question", question 8

Yes, I'd very much ......... that.

(a) understand
(b) consider
(c) appreciate
(d) appear

Test No. incompl/elem-15 "An Easy Question", answer 8

Yes, I'd very much appreciate that.

Correct answer: (c) appreciate
_________________________

i donot known this answer?

Appreciate #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:15 am   Appreciate

I very much appreciate that means both I'm grateful and pleased about that.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
I very much appreciate that #3 (permalink) Sat May 23, 2009 5:20 am   I very much appreciate that

I'm sorry about the inconvenient of writing. If you can understand, please tell me and then explain it for me.
Best wishes,
Thuytran
Thuytran

I very much appreciate that #4 (permalink) Sat May 23, 2009 5:24 am   I very much appreciate that

That's about the sentence " I'd very much appreciate...". In this sentence, which form is the word " appreciate"? Is it a verb or an adjective? And why do we use "I'd"? What is " 'd" ?
Thuytran

I very much appreciate that #5 (permalink) Sat May 23, 2009 6:18 am   I very much appreciate that

Appreciate is a verb

I'd is an abbreviation for " I would."

It is really a case of your studying the basic rules of grammar. All of these explanations are on the HOME page of the Forum. It is really a waste of your time if you don't bother to study the basics before racing ahead, only to discover that you don't understand what you are reading. This is an honest suggestion toward your improvement. Don't race ahead until you know the basic rules. You will get nowhere fast.

It is really important to follow Torsten's e-mails to you, and to fully memorise and understand these before going any further. The programme is planned to control your progress. Please don't ignore this good advice.

Kitosdad.
_________________

I didn't understand why the verb to be is in this setence!What is the meaning of "looking after"?Question tag: isn't she?'hard core' vs 'hard up' vs 'hard sell' vs 'hard court'when do we use although and because?What does inaccurate mean?What does "piles" mean?Difference between emigrate, immigrate and migrate?Some man or worman can like to drink large coffe and to eat cream with yogurt..."It's tried and true" vs "It's tried and fast"Phrase: "...about what should be done about immigration?"Expression: "Yes, I'll hold"Meaning of "waited on" and "waited in"