Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

eject; drive out; banish
illustrate
expel
collaborate
protect
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What is wrong? My name is Mojra, I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Romania.

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
"in the second before" v.s. "in a second before" | A joke: I'm going now, but should I return during my absence, please wait for...
listening exercisestell a friend
What is wrong? My name is Mojra, I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Romania. #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 18, 2008 15:23 pm   What is wrong? My name is Mojra, I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Romania.

Hello everybody!
My name is Mojra, I'm 16 year old, and I'm from Romania.I enjoy learning English. :D

I ask you to correct me if there are mistakes!

I'm asking for help because I have a problem.I don't have self-confidence.I'm always looking to find out others opinion, ideas.I never come up with a healthy idea.It is very exhausting to depend on other peoples thoughts.I would like to change and gather self-confidence, stand by and go ahead with my own opinions and conceprions.I don't want to be shamed anymore.

Pleased to meet you!
Mojra
Mojra

What is wrong? My name is Mojra, I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Romania. #2 (permalink) Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:11 am   What is wrong? My name is Mojra, I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Romania.

Hello everybody!

My name is Mojra. I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Romania.I enjoy learning English.
Please correct me if there are mistakes!

I'm asking for help because I have a problem. I don't have self-confidence. I'm always looking to find out others' opinions and ideas. I never come up with a good idea. It is very exhausting to depend on other people's thoughts. I would like to change and become self-confident, stand on my own two feet and act on my own opinions and conceptions. I don't want to be embarrassed anymore.

Leave at least one blank space after a full stop, Mojra.

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
"in the second before" v.s. "in a second before" | A joke: I'm going now, but should I return during my absence, please wait for...
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
About elementary levelCan we use 'to' after 'mumble'?What's the point, even?What can we call this kind of clothing?meaning of "embarks on schemes"'the next mentionable thing today is...'?Article question: The value of the property vs. Value of propertyLaunch physical abuseusage of "seen dead doing"doesn't like to eat and gets dressedThank you for your trouble?Question tags?What is the difference between fate and destiny?