resistant; invulnerable; impervious; sealed; durable
payable
commercial
duplicate
proof

How to differentiate between noun and adjective?

negative imperatives with pronoun subjects | the difference between refuse and reject
How to differentiate between noun and adjective? #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 am   How to differentiate between noun and adjective?

Hello everyone, I sometimes have trouble to differentiate between noun and adjective. Would you please give some tips?
Erry

Location: Indonesia

Nouns and adjectives #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:17 am   Nouns and adjectives

.
Nouns are the names of things, qualities, etc: pencil, health, mountain, earnestness.
Adjectives describe nouns (things, qualities, etc): red pencil, good health, snowy mountain, earnest effort.
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
'You didn't leave anything on the playing field'?Expression 'the very best'?Expression '... he said to a long roar'?I have seen your father before I come hereIn my language there's a word which is a kind of register for dogsHow to explain, 'He lives in London.' but 'Where does he live?'Usage of 'straight' and 'straight up'Regularity of our life'I would never do that' vs 'I will never do that'Can the word 'projected' in the following sentence by relpaced by 'predict'?acceptability of "in a continent"Contract partner vs. contracting partner?Meaning of 'Get to Basically, ...Walk Smack into ..., and Sounds about right'