one part of a hundred
percent
instructor
goal
railroad

Help me to develop my English communication...

No democracy in Burma | how could our English language turst the others?
Help me to develop my English communication... #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:42 am   Help me to develop my English communication...

dear torsten,
am karthik. i have completed my mba and computer engineering.but am much struggling and laging in the english communication.because of that i can't exploring my thoughts to any body, even in my work place i am unable to show my talent to others and also i am going to lose my confident level slowly.please help me.am much eager to develop not only for that but this is also one major thing. please torsten help me to develop oral and written communication.

thanks & regards,

karthik
Khrthik

hi please help me to develop my english communication torsten #2 (permalink) Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:28 am   hi please help me to develop my english communication torsten

Voice message for Karthik.

TOEIC short conversations: A favor while traveling

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
hi please help me to develop my english communication torsten #3 (permalink) Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:40 am   hi please help me to develop my english communication torsten

hi torsten,

thank for your reply.sorry torsten i don't have a speaker facility.would u convey me in words.
Khrthik

hi please help me to develop my english communication torsten #4 (permalink) Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:45 am   hi please help me to develop my english communication torsten

Please read How to learn English? and try to develop the habit of sticking to basic spelling rules. Have you ever seen a successful person writing 'u' instead of 'you'? Also, why don't yo u separate your sentences by a space and start your sentences with a capital letter?

TOEIC short conversations: Requisition request

Learning English has become Easier! #5 (permalink) Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 am   Learning English has become Easier!

Hi Kartik,

Its really good that you are aware of your weakness. 85% of the Technical & 95% of Management students are unemployable due to poor English & communication skills. It is among the top reasons for a personís career stagnation.

Learning English is a complex activity & can be learnt only through a favorite subject of ours. Espoir Smart English through Movies or Cricket or Success Secrets is a high-end program for anyone who wants to master English. It is a program developed on Content Based Instruction & Theme Based Learning. & Espoir uses this technique for cognitive learning of English. It helps you with new ideas to speak in a powerful way. Learning English is a fun activity & you'll learn from day 1.

With it, not only will you have developed English but also you will learn the art of Communication. Learning English in classes & other CDs is a waste of time & money. With Espoir programs, you will see the results from day 1. You would have develop your English & your Personality.

All the Best
Tarun.bhatia

Fluency and communication of English #6 (permalink) Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:01 am   Fluency and communication of English

Just engage yourself in an enviornment of english speaking people and keep
writing some business leters and read others letters also so that you can get
idea to improve your communication skill.

Don't mind the mistakes and don't mind being laughed at. Your mission is
fluency in English and not impresssing others. Just keep speaking english only,
only speaking in that language can develop you in that language and it will
lead to improve your communication skill also.

I am not citing my example to impress you, but to impress upon you. You can go
through anything in life. We can become what we want to become, people who
laugh at you will not come with you till the end. But the English you develop
yourself will come with you to our last breath. Why I am writing all these, I
want to improve my english more and more to develope myself.

When I talk to my husband he would say that I am talking more fast than him, he
couldn't follow me.

Thanking you,

S.Shanthi
Shanthisethuraman

The escape artistwhy don't we speak about culturalWolf dog babysitterHow ambitious are you?My Navigon 2110 doesn't find Frauenstrasse in MunichWill Gordon Brown ever apologize for what he has done?Sex survey OMG - Im still as red as a beetrootResearch proposal in Social fieldMan leaves behind 1905-page suicide noteNorwegian and U.S. Soldiers Kill for Thrills in AfghanistanNo pressure?Getting the IELTS test (I need your help)I don't know how to use a word 'after all.'