to make a request; to implement; to realize; to put into practice
apply
revere
revolve
prevail

everybodies vs everybody's

at this point, at the moment, and at this juncture | Do Saturday vs. Do on Saturday?
everybodies vs everybody's #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:52 am   everybodies vs everybody's

I saw the usage of this word. Is it correct?
Babypumpkin

everybodies #2 (permalink) Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:59 am   everybodies

No. You can say "everybody's position" but not 'everybodies' because that word does not exist.

TOEIC short conversations: Last-minute problem

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What "who" refer to?Sightseeing vs sightseeings.singular or plural, [noun] as S +V[as] stupid as he might beI promise you vs I warn youage before beautyHow to say "move house" American EnglishWhat's the difference between 'while and athough' as a conjuction of contrast?Although he confessed to the crime, the judge let the boy off.Sentence: "Looking forward for the same enthusiastic participation".Idiom: What does "Your level headed" mean?Extremely pottery fragments and samples related to them, which were blackened...What does take apart mean in the following sentence?