harsh; strict; severe; exact; precise
rigorous
grateful
sound
mean

Interrogative pronouns and interrogative adjectives

I can barely wait to get there. | Usage of parallelly
Interrogative pronouns and interrogative adjectives #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 03, 2008 18:48 pm   Interrogative pronouns and interrogative adjectives

Dear forum,

An interrogative pronouns(who,whom, which, and what) is used to ask questions , also interrogative adjectives(which and what) is used to ask questions as well. can you provide me with examples showing both situations.

Best Regards

M.Shammat
Moustafa

Interrogative pronouns and interrogative adjectives #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 03, 2008 20:18 pm   Interrogative pronouns and interrogative adjectives

Look at these:

What are you talking about?

Which questions don't you understand?

_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
I am delighted to see/seeing you againAccording to plurals: wife - wifes / wivesDifference of Until vs Up toInstead or InspiteWhat is the opposite of "deteriorate"?Phrase: to complain on?What does NYBA refer to?Differences between sunny and clearwill leave vs. is leavingShouldn't you be getting more sleep? vs Shouldn't you have any more sleep?Modal sentences: I would have told you. vs I would tell you.confused What happened / has happened today?None of the test cases are/is finished.