Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

building; something created from a number of interconnecting parts
number
uniqueness
structure
veracity
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Big castle, and the small castle near it, and many caves which has been used...

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Exercise: Find 5 sentences in a passive then change them to active | You seldom make mistakes ... your homework.
listening exercisestell a friend
Big castle, and the small castle near it, and many caves which has been used... #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:40 am   Big castle, and the small castle near it, and many caves which has been used...

Big castle, and the small castle near it, and many caves which has been used from middle ages till now in the region which surrounds the both of castles throughly

Can you check my sentence
Volcano1985
I'm here quite often ;-)

Big castle, and the small castle near it, and many caves which has been used... #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 11, 2008 14:50 pm   Big castle, and the small castle near it, and many caves which has been used...

It is not a sentence; it has no main verb. I have guessed and restructured to supplied one:

The big castle and the small castle near it, together with many caves in the region which completely surround both castles, have been used since the Middle Ages.

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Exercise: Find 5 sentences in a passive then change them to active | You seldom make mistakes ... your homework.
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Beginning Essay With QuoteIdioms: to be all abroad, apple of discard, at rock bottomCheck for the bold words: The House of Parliment were bulit in the 19th century.Contraction in sentence: Do you have any idea what am i going to do?-ed clause: He is the son of Ivan Kamenev executed in 1936.Place clause: From London, John thinks the plan unwise.Phrase: You are who you are.Ellipses, semicolon? Quotes!About actions in the pastYour passwords are not match?Passive Participles and Theta RoleDidn't or Haven't (How are you getting on? I am sorry I didn't reply for your...)"is home to" vs "is home of"