tangible; real; substantial; solid
rival
concrete
arbitrary
foster

How green are you?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

You are magnificent. | To blow to kingdom come
How green are you? #196 (permalink) Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 am   How green are you?

Hi, Allan.
I like green, it's one of my favorite colours. What I've done to be "green life" is not much. what I can do now are not littering, growing plants at back yard, and do not making plastic waste. But, I think what human do to nature can influence the nature behavior itself. For example, if we cut trees, we will get flood. The nature is asked by the God to respon every single His creatures done in order to balance it. So, let's be a good creature in the world, then you can get the benefits.
Rafinurhasa

How green are you? #197 (permalink) Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 am   How green are you?

i remember a song about robin. here is a part of it.

Two little robins sitting in the sun
one flew away and then there were one
Robin, Robin, happy and gay
robin, robin fly away
one little robin sitting all alone
one flew away and then there were none
Robin, Robin, happy and gay
robin, robin fly away
Nur Hayati

Location: Malaysia

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
How green are you? #198 (permalink) Sat Mar 12, 2011 14:55 pm   How green are you?

this is a very nice green. thank u.
ASHOK MATHUR
Mathurashok

How green are you? #199 (permalink) Mon Mar 14, 2011 16:14 pm   How green are you?

Dear Sir
I agree with your text about the "green".
One point I would like to say today that is the green forest.
Cambodia is the hot and wet country.Before 1979 more than 70 percent of land is the forest .
Since the war , most of the forest were destroyed till now. The weather in summer ( March April May )
is very hot and stuffy at noon , probably 40 - 45 degree C . In the country side over the mountain we
can not see the big trees or the sicks green forest. Lives are awful.
Si Ath Horth

How green are you? #200 (permalink) Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:54 am   How green are you?

really i am really inspired the essay of Alan about the word green and the birds and the birds watchers and twitchers ......thanks alot afsar ali
Ali88

How green are you? #201 (permalink) Thu Mar 24, 2011 22:26 pm   How green are you?

Dear Alan,
Thank you for your essay. It is very actual. In my country a lot has been written about this "green" problem, but unfortunately, a little has been done. I hope that some day this situation will be changed.
Belskaya

How green are you? #202 (permalink) Fri Mar 25, 2011 15:41 pm   How green are you?

Save earth whenever and wherever you can. This Saturday is Earth Hour, let practice to switch off every electrical appliances for an hour and seize yourself with Green~Go out and see....(with a candle)...for sure you will have a special experience! (if and only if that everyone practice this activity)
Tiongmin

How green are you? #203 (permalink) Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:21 am   How green are you?

I contribute in saving the world by preventing myself from destroying it as far as possible. We must keep the planet green, but it is very difficult to persuade others in doing it. Planting a tree and enjoying its growth is an inborn quality. Everyone needs to know that human eye needs 60%of green to be healthy.

The Essay is very useful. It helps developing English skills as well as giving an idea of saving the world. Thanks Alen. Thanks Torstan!
Lalithadona

How green are you? #204 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 am   How green are you?

i like your essay! i need all green.
Yetagesu

How green are you? #205 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 am   How green are you?

i like your essay! i need all green.
Yetagesu

How green are you? #206 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 16:44 pm   How green are you?

Dear Alan...
this time i found the right person i am trying to find, i want to be totally GREEN!! tomorrow i have free car day for "earth day" .I keep informing to anybody to be a good friend to the earth.I absolutly agree with you.
Muhshonatil

How green are you? #207 (permalink) Sun Apr 10, 2011 20:34 pm   How green are you?

Saving the environment is the responsibility of individuals. I think I do several good things about it in my daily life. I use energy saving light bulbs. I donít forget to turn off the lights when I donít need them on. I switch off my computer and the TV when I go out. I use a Ďlife bagí for my shopping. I donít throw all my waste in dustbin together. I donít have a car. I often travel by train and whenever I can walk I go by walk. I do this without changing my lifestyle radically. These things really make a big difference. You would only have to make small changes in the way you shop, travel and use energy.
Desislava
Beldess

How Green I am? #208 (permalink) Thu May 05, 2011 8:36 am   How Green I am?

1. I dont own a vehicle that create pollution.
2. I walk to my office every day which is just fifteen minutes away from my living place.
3. utilization of resources: I utilize a large amount of resources for my needs in a day and paper forms a major part of it.
4. Recycling system is not famous in the masses of India and so there are large amount of resources those can be recycled and I waste them.
5. Never has had planted a tree in my 25 years' of life span. In reality I did not found a patch of land for doing it.

You decide how green I am.

Shalav
Shalav

How green are you? #209 (permalink) Fri May 06, 2011 22:55 pm   How green are you?

I THINK THAT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE GREEN, I THINK ,EVERY BODY MUST FEEL GREEN, SO THE ENVIRONMENT WILL BE GREEN AND WE WILL BE THE CHAMPIONS AND THE NEX GENERATIONS WILL CAN SAY...THANK YOU TO THINK FOR US...GOD BLESS YOU...
Miguetoni

Re: How green are you? #210 (permalink) Tue May 10, 2011 6:28 am   Re: How green are you?

It was excellent very informative I really enjoyed it when i was reading
Thanks for this wonderful essay
Diwakermishra

My beautiful lover.I saw your car getting hit by a car and caused damage.Is the a cutoff period that I can change the ticket?I.O.I.O Yellow RiverPerfumeHeating your home office for 8 pence a dayContextCause I'm already standing on the ground.Colors and the mindWould you believe it?The areement related to many a + a singular noun'Brave a man though he is' or 'brave man though he is'Numerology and Me!