Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

briefly; bluntly; rudely
moderately
directly
overhead
curtly
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How green are you?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
You are magnificent. | To blow to kingdom come
listening exercisestell a friend
How green are you? #211 (permalink) Wed May 11, 2011 18:28 pm   How green are you?

topic is not only meant for language improvement as reading skill its like a nice message
Johnvasanth

How green are you? #212 (permalink) Thu May 12, 2011 1:41 am   How green are you?

I just received a message from a friend. He told: I stay "green". Actually he just wants to say, that he's still the same, with the special feeling he has...
Pipiii
I'm here quite often ;-)

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
How green are you? #213 (permalink) Thu May 12, 2011 7:20 am   How green are you?

Hi Pippi:

You need either 'he said...' or 'he told me...' in that sentence.

I can't say I've ever heard 'stay green' used in that sense.
Language Coach

How green are you? #214 (permalink) Thu May 12, 2011 10:57 am   How green are you?

Beeesneees: Ok...thank you for the correction. Yes, I think he used it only for "limited usage", between us. What should he tell for showing that his love never fades away?
Pipiii
I'm here quite often ;-)

How green are you? #215 (permalink) Thu May 12, 2011 11:14 am   How green are you?

Hi,

Thak you for amazing picturies. when i saw thier, i stoodstill for one moment,, it`s beautifil.
let`s keep our nature!
Rada
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How green are you? #216 (permalink) Thu May 12, 2011 17:42 pm   How green are you?

Pipiii wrote:
Beeesneees: Ok...thank you for the correction. Yes, I think he used it only for "limited usage", between us. What should he tell for showing that his love never fades away?

That's between the pair of you to decide.
Language Coach

How green are you? #217 (permalink) Sat May 14, 2011 8:17 am   How green are you?

Hi,
Idioms were very usefull ,
many thanks,
Manizheh

How green are you? #218 (permalink) Sat May 14, 2011 8:31 am   How green are you?

Idioms are very useful.....:)
Pipiii
I'm here quite often ;-)

How green are you? #219 (permalink) Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 am   How green are you?

Hi Pipiii,

It is likely that you are correct, but it is still possible that Manizah meant to say, 'the idioms were very useful', especially if he used them at a paricular time or for a particular purpose.

The idioms (you sent me) were very useful.
Language Coach

How green are you? #220 (permalink) Sat May 14, 2011 22:28 pm   How green are you?

OK Beeesneees, thank you so much, for the wise reply without blaming anyone...:)
Pipiii
I'm here quite often ;-)

How green are you? #221 (permalink) Mon May 16, 2011 3:12 am   How green are you?

Dear people:
I think that I am a green persone but people isn't it in this city.People love too much the macadem.I'm so sorry about it and only the garbage in our enviroment.It might change already.Thank you for ever for this oportunity we have learning in this excelent course .If I can't explain better it's my fault. Internet fall two week at month .Best wishes to you
Letaniabubu

How green are you? #222 (permalink) Mon May 16, 2011 4:23 am   How green are you?

Dear all,

The title caught my attention, I enjoyed reading the essay really much; it shows people in big cities are hardly familiar with nature anymore. Thank you for sharing.

It also reminds me of some sentences in the song "The Days of Perly Spencer", it says "Iron trees smother the air", "on concrete fields where grows no grass" which is true in most big cities.

Regards from Mexico-City, I expect the electricity to fail each moment as we are having a downpour right now.

Ozzy (my cat's name)

How green are you? #223 (permalink) Fri May 20, 2011 13:07 pm   How green are you?

Hi, Alan
I really liked the essay, and I didn't knoe there are so many birds every where.
After I finished to read your essay, I realized that I like to be an early bird, too.
Thanks
Adriana
Acbogdan

How green are you? #224 (permalink) Sun May 22, 2011 8:40 am   How green are you?

sir,how are you?i hope you will fine there.i am very glad from you that you always remember me .may i know how can i fly with you?give me such metarial that i can do that.and sir .coould i have your skype adress please?
Lahri

How green are you? #225 (permalink) Sun May 22, 2011 8:49 am   How green are you?

hi rada and how are you?i am glad to see on this website.
Lahri

You are magnificent. | To blow to kingdom come
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18
Latest topics on English Forums
My beautiful lover.I saw your car getting hit by a car and caused damage.Is the a cutoff period that I can change the ticket?I.O.I.O Yellow RiverPerfumeHeating your home office for 8 pence a dayContextCause I'm already standing on the ground.Colors and the mindWould you believe it?The areement related to many a + a singular noun'Brave a man though he is' or 'brave man though he is'Numerology and Me!