passage that leads out
library
premises
injury
exit

Essay: There are many different types of music in the world today.

Which language? (Brazil) | Do you read all the threads?
Essay: There are many different types of music in the world today. #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:18 am   Essay: There are many different types of music in the world today.

The question is:There are many different types of music in the world today.Why do we need music? Is the tradional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Answer: We listen to various kinds of musics everywhere nowadays.
All of us need music to get relaxed and to be emotionally enriched with new ideas and thoughts.
According to me people should always be very open minded to accept diifferent kinds of new ideas, new songs, new musics which may be not traditional but Internationally wellknown very good and soothing for their mental healths. And
we all know that this is the purpose of a music.

I am always against of something new which is hazardous to our mental health
and creates irritations instead of giving us pleasures. So people should always be very choosy so that they can differentiate between anything good and bad. I pesonally discourage those people who are always confined to their own traditions.If somebody
feels that their tradional music is the best, then he/she can give preference to it but he/she must listen to all the varieties of music.That is why nowadays musicians are very open to accept new types of music and this helps them in composing new kinds of musics.

In my opinion people should be flexible in choosing musics.I believe any music giving me happiness and nurture my emotions,is a good music and I'll give it more importance than a traditional irritating one.
Kuhu

Essay: There are many different types of music in the world today. #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 0:22 am   Essay: There are many different types of music in the world today.

i *in a way* agree!
everyone must,whether they like it or not, eventually lissen to a new music at some time in their life.
Omar Wahdan

Location: Classified secret lair

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
ZeitgeistChauvinism?How Can You Benefit from Blogging?Describe how the elements of the communication model work in three different...Pay as much as you like?My first 100 postsDiscussion on media?How can I record voice messages?How to write a book report (review)?What do you think of bestiality and zoophilia?Origami stars?An ethical dilemmaIELTS Test strategies?