discourse given before an audience; tedious reprimand; formal reproof
raise
sum
route
lecture

Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passive

Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific. | send or sent
Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passive #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 18:09 pm   Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passive

i want to know about active passive regarding this sentence.how can we solve this type of sentence in passive voice:

he goes to school

please tell me how to transform sentences having preposition in passive voice
Iram Akhter

Location: Lahore

preposition <to> in transformation of active to passive #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 20:47 pm   preposition <to> in transformation of active to passive

We wouldn't make that sentence passive.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
English grammar puzzleLit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and intoundertake = attempt or encounter?Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'Usage of incidents, happenings, experiences, eventsinstinct for/in and right/proper thing?Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?