Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

discourse given before an audience; tedious reprimand; formal reproof
raise
sum
route
lecture
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passive

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific. | send or sent
listening exercisestell a friend
Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passive #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 18:09 pm   Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passive

i want to know about active passive regarding this sentence.how can we solve this type of sentence in passive voice:

he goes to school

please tell me how to transform sentences having preposition in passive voice
Iram Akhter

preposition <to> in transformation of active to passive #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 20:47 pm   preposition <to> in transformation of active to passive

We wouldn't make that sentence passive.
Jamie (K)
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific. | send or sent
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
English grammar puzzleLit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and intoundertake = attempt or encounter?Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'Usage of incidents, happenings, experiences, eventsinstinct for/in and right/proper thing?Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?