to confess to something; to allow entrance; to accept as valid
admit
respect
bond
inspire

Endangered species

Val, this is for you: | What does this phrasal verb mean: 'call in at'?
Endangered species #1 (permalink) Wed May 18, 2005 20:20 pm   Endangered species

Test No. incompl/advan-1 "Code of Practice", question 8

So many of these animals have been shot over the years that they are now classed as ......... species.

(a) dangerous
(b) endangered
(c) unwanted
(d) limited

Test No. incompl/advan-1 "Code of Practice", answer 8

So many of these animals have been shot over the years that they are now classed as endangered species.

Correct answer: (b) endangered
_________________________

Hi, i suppose that the correct answer is (d) "limited", but I'm not sure. Thanks
Alla

Endangered species #2 (permalink) Wed May 18, 2005 21:00 pm   Endangered species

Alla, the correct answer is endangered species, those are types of plants and animals that are at risk of dying out.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A river view in Saint-Petersburg

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
meaning of "Turn down"There are so many opportunitiesDifference between stand for and stand atDifference between promise and privilegeEnd up in the ditchWe must part companyDifference between appetite and cravingI would never say thatDifference between sign and noticeUniform productsMake a down paymentWhat are job redundancies? Is this an idiom?The cheapest way