remunerated ahead of time; settled beforehand via payment
appropriate
instant
innocent
prepaid

Meaning and explanation about the term "progress report"

balance vs control | Business has taken so long to conclude
Meaning and explanation about the term "progress report" #1 (permalink) Thu May 19, 2005 10:25 am   Meaning and explanation about the term "progress report"

Test No. errors/advan-7 "At the Meeting", question 7

The leader of the group has to produce a progression report at the end of each financial year so that shareholders know how successful the company has been.

(a) leader
(b) progression report
(c) financial year
(d) has been

Test No. errors/advan-7 "At the Meeting", answer 7

The leader of the group has to produce a progress report at the end of each financial year so that shareholders know how successful the company has been.

Correct entry: progress report
The error was: (b) progression report

You have not found the error.
The director of the group has to produce a progression report at the end of each financial year so that shareholders know how successful the company has been.
_________________________

I don't see the difference...

I selected as an answer: "the director of the group".

Sergios
Sergios

Progress/progression #2 (permalink) Thu May 19, 2005 10:40 am   Progress/progression

A progress report describes how the business is developing. Progression is an automatic process as for example children moving from class to class in school as they get older.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning and explanation about the term "progress report" #3 (permalink) Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 am   Meaning and explanation about the term "progress report"

Mr. Alan,how about progressive?
Min.
Tiongmin

Meaning and explanation about the term "progress report" #4 (permalink) Sat Jan 01, 2011 18:02 pm   Meaning and explanation about the term "progress report"

This means moving forward gradually/making progress.

_________________

Meaning and explanation about the term "progress report" #5 (permalink) Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 am   Meaning and explanation about the term "progress report"

so..I can write like this: Based on the progression of business, write a progress report.
Think of the progressive actions that we could take to improve this situation.
Tiongmin

in stockdeath warmed overthe death by a thousand cuts.you're dead wrongdead to the worlddead rightdead meatHe palmed the CDWhy don't you play with your sister?down colddead eventhe mother of the bride weptUsage of "going to"