infrequently; not often; seldom
seamlessly
enough
rarely
ill

Whatever tickles your pickle

Could you please explain the meaning of these idioms? Thanks! | Mutated plural question
Whatever tickles your pickle #1 (permalink) Sun May 22, 2005 0:00 am   Whatever tickles your pickle

What's the meaning of "whatever tickles your pickle"?
Have a good day
juju

Whatever tickles your pickle #2 (permalink) Tue May 31, 2005 13:18 pm   Whatever tickles your pickle

for me it means "whatever annoys you". But i may be wrong.
_________________
obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit
Mosteque

Location: Poland

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Tickle... #3 (permalink) Tue May 31, 2005 14:23 pm   Tickle...

In the old days there was an expression: whatever tickles your fancy - which meant whatever you want to do. Nowadays when people are more sexually overt, whatever tickles your pickle means whatever sexually stimulates you. You can use your own imagination as to the reference intended with each of the words.
_________________

Skipping songWhat's the difference between 'aggravated' and 'aggravate'?Telephone conversationThe phrase "it turned out"How to create a written summary?An / one hourNear to vs next toPlurals without "s"What is the difference between 'had a bath' and 'was in the bath'?What's the difference between "more quickly" and "quicker"?The difference between will and wouldThat's what I'd like at Christmas VERSUS That's what I'd like for ChristmasCan I say 'restart the computer again'?