Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

infrequently; not often; seldom
seamlessly
enough
rarely
ill
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Whatever tickles your pickle

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Could you please explain the meaning of these idioms? Thanks! | Mutated plural question
listening exercisestell a friend
Whatever tickles your pickle #1 (permalink) Sun May 22, 2005 0:00 am   Whatever tickles your pickle

What's the meaning of "whatever tickles your pickle"?
Have a good day
juju

Whatever tickles your pickle #2 (permalink) Tue May 31, 2005 13:18 pm   Whatever tickles your pickle

for me it means "whatever annoys you". But i may be wrong.

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Tickle... #3 (permalink) Tue May 31, 2005 14:23 pm   Tickle...

In the old days there was an expression: whatever tickles your fancy - which meant whatever you want to do. Nowadays when people are more sexually overt, whatever tickles your pickle means whatever sexually stimulates you. You can use your own imagination as to the reference intended with each of the words.
Co-founder
Alan Townend

Could you please explain the meaning of these idioms? Thanks! | Mutated plural question
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Skipping songWhat's the difference between 'aggravated' and 'aggravate'?Telephone conversationThe phrase "it turned out"How to create a written summary?An / one hourNear to vs next toPlurals without "s"What is the difference between 'had a bath' and 'was in the bath'?What's the difference between "more quickly" and "quicker"?The difference between will and wouldThat's what I'd like at Christmas VERSUS That's what I'd like for ChristmasCan I say 'restart the computer again'?