to set up for use; to put in (i.e. machinery); to establish in an office or position
loop
install
subside
press

Five sentences about using nouns and pronouns...

What does "go get the kettle on" mean? | Phrase: Snow starts to melt in the spring
Five sentences about using nouns and pronouns... #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 06, 2009 23:01 pm   Five sentences about using nouns and pronouns...

He was bored with life. He knew he needed to find a new hobby or new group of friends. Moments of excitement and happiness were few and far ......... these days.

(a) behind
(b) ahead
(c) between
(d) around

He was bored with life. He knew he needed to find a new hobby or new group of friends. Moments of excitement and happiness were few and far between these days.

Correct answer: (c) between
_________________________

Five sentences abouta fire using nouns and pronouns in the sentences and showing them?

Reo
Reo

Five sentences about using nouns and pronouns... #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 07, 2009 0:27 am   Five sentences about using nouns and pronouns...

.
Please try to write those sentences yourself. Post them here and we will check them for you.
.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Essay writing?What's the origin of "cant' cut a candle to ...?"what does begged mean?Phrase: Oh dear, I can see it.meaning of retractsome question about foods and newswhat is icicles?sow vs. harvestIs ecotourism and conservation compatible?'Let me know' vs 'Let me knowing'Particles in man-made smoke work as coagulation basis, so humidity in air can...What does "six-digits" mean?Meaning of 'Have your lunch handed to you again'