to determine the scope of a target; to extend; to stretch; to vary
picture
range
bankrupt
resolve

what does anti-fraud mean?

English tenses | What are your comments about your career progression in your work
what does anti-fraud mean? #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 15, 2009 21:21 pm   what does anti-fraud mean?

ESL/EFL Test #491 "Anti-Fraud Regulations", question 1

Treasury departments and banks are facing increasing regulatory requirements to minimise financial crime, but how can they balance compliance with the needs of the business and what tools are ......... their disposal?

(a) at
(b) for
(c) in
(d) (none)

ESL/EFL Test #491 "Anti-Fraud Regulations", answer 1

Treasury departments and banks are facing increasing regulatory requirements to minimise financial crime, but how can they balance compliance with the needs of the business and what tools are at their disposal?

Correct answer: (a) at
_________________________

what does anti-fraud mean?

Zahib
Zahib

what does anti-fraud mean? #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 16, 2009 13:29 pm   what does anti-fraud mean?

.
In defense against fraud.
.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
'to put all one's eggs in one basket'What does 'make up for' mean?Expression "to indulge in"What is the means of rally?what do you mean by hot water?what's the meaning of Chinood?difference between "repute" and "reputation"What is a fall guy?what does a chaff mean?What is Istanbul?Can the letter "a" be a preposition?Visit vs. encounterMeaning of "a plane takes off"