competition
beverage
patch
pipe
contest

What are your comments about your career progression in your work

what does anti-fraud mean? | difference between "repute" and "reputation"
What are your comments about your career progression in your work #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:01 am   What are your comments about your career progression in your work

ESL/EFL Test #393 "Employee Performance Appraisal", question 1

Performance appraisal usually takes the form of a periodic interview in which the work performance of the subordinate is examined and discussed, with a view ......... identifying weaknesses and strengths as well as opportunities for improvement and skills development.

(a) at
(b) for
(c) of
(d) to

ESL/EFL Test #393 "Employee Performance Appraisal", answer 1

Performance appraisal usually takes the form of a periodic interview in which the work performance of the subordinate is examined and discussed, with a view to identifying weaknesses and strengths as well as opportunities for improvement and skills development.

Correct answer: (d) to
_________________________

What are your comments about your career progression in your work?
Brainchild

What are your comments about your career progression in your work #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 16, 2009 13:39 pm   What are your comments about your career progression in your work

.
I have no comment to give to the press.
.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
'to put all one's eggs in one basket'What does 'make up for' mean?Expression "to indulge in"What is the means of rally?what do you mean by hot water?what's the meaning of Chinood?What is a fall guy?what does a chaff mean?What is Istanbul?Can the letter "a" be a preposition?Visit vs. encounterDifference between "stare" and "gaze"English tenses