Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

need; want; shortage; absence
lack
matter
peace
technician
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What is the plural form of formula?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
look like vs are like | go at vs go for
listening exercisestell a friend
What is the plural form of formula? #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 22, 2009 13:05 pm   What is the plural form of formula?

What is the plural form of formula?
Feljen

What is the plural form of formula? #2 (permalink) Thu Jan 22, 2009 19:13 pm   What is the plural form of formula?

Formulas or formulae. :)

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
look like vs are like | go at vs go for
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Why aren't you at class or why aren't you in class?use of in and at (May I have the honor to apply in/at Silway)I have not umbrella. or I have no umbrella.Were or was (when I was in high school or when I were in high school)Painting on the wall OF the kitchen. vs Painting on the wall IN the kitchen.Sentence: One type of caterpillar has been compared to a mushroom omelet...Sentence: For example, thousands of edible termites can be raised in a 6-foot..."stuck to death" or "shot to death" in this context?is there any difference? Book store vs Book shoppreposition of time"Don't have" and "Have no"Phrase: John is a pathetic guyfuture perfect and continuous