need; want; shortage; absence
lack
matter
peace
technician

What is the plural form of formula?

look like vs are like | go at vs go for
What is the plural form of formula? #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 22, 2009 13:05 pm   What is the plural form of formula?

What is the plural form of formula?
Feljen

What is the plural form of formula? #2 (permalink) Thu Jan 22, 2009 19:13 pm   What is the plural form of formula?

Formulas or formulae. :)
_________________
First lesson - English, not english. I, not i. ~A student of English
Gray

Location: Proxima Centauri

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
look like vs are like | go at vs go for
Why aren't you at class or why aren't you in class?use of in and at (May I have the honor to apply in/at Silway)I have not umbrella. or I have no umbrella.Were or was (when I was in high school or when I were in high school)Painting on the wall OF the kitchen. vs Painting on the wall IN the kitchen.Sentence: One type of caterpillar has been compared to a mushroom omelet...Sentence: For example, thousands of edible termites can be raised in a 6-foot..."stuck to death" or "shot to death" in this context?is there any difference? Book store vs Book shoppreposition of time"Don't have" and "Have no"Phrase: John is a pathetic guyfuture perfect and continuous