having begun a journey (especially of a sea vessel); initiated; in progress; under construction
elect
dotted
effusive
underway

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Speaking/writting practice | Can anyone write down the lyrics of these two very good songs?
How to improve speaking skill? #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 04, 2008 15:59 pm   How to improve speaking skill?

Hello Torsten,
In Vietnam, we've learn English for a long times, how ever, we're taught to write and grammer a lots, so most of Vietnamese students speak English very bad. I don't know how to improve my speaking skill, please tell me.

Thank you very much.
Van Giap
Anhgiap

Location: HCMC university of technology

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 26, 2009 14:44 pm   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Hello everyone,

The following exercise will help you practise and improve your speaking skills, especially your pronunciation: Click on the link below and read the text using the online voice recorder as I did: Introducing a keynote speaker of business event

TOEIC listening, photographs: Taking a rest from the hike

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #3 (permalink) Thu Feb 05, 2009 13:00 pm   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Firs of all I have to thans to all of you and especially to TORSTEN.You never know how I'm enjoing to reading and listening in this English test net.
Dear Mr.Torsten,I need your help on my studing programm.Would you please suggest me the way step by step to follow studying which would be better to improve my English Vocabulary,Grammar and pronounce.
Best regards,Burhan
Burhannow

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #4 (permalink) Thu Feb 05, 2009 13:02 pm   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Hello Burhan,

Welcome to our forum and many thanks for your question. You can improve your pronunciation by recording voice messages here on the forum. When are your going to record your first message?

TOEIC listening, photographs: A horse and carriage

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #5 (permalink) Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:33 am   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Hi Torsten thanks a lot about every thing you've made for us
thank U & your group
Nour1

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #6 (permalink) Tue Feb 10, 2009 0:31 am   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Deivis

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #7 (permalink) Tue Feb 10, 2009 0:40 am   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

What's up guys!

I've been receiving some e-mails from this site and just today actually took the time to check it out. I'm astonished by the amount of good and great information at hand free of charge. Just recorded the text "Introducing a keynote speaker of business event" in my voice and hope you guys can give me some feedback on where I should improve. Thank you very much and I'll certainly come back soon.
Deivis

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #8 (permalink) Tue Feb 10, 2009 0:51 am   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Just Recorded the text below. Thanks for the feedback.

We are pleased to announce the grand opening of our company's new day-care center, located on the third floor next to the lunch room. The center is open to employees' children between the ages of 2 and 5. Starting next Monday, eligible employees can drop off their youngsters at the day-care center beginning at 7 a.m., and pick them up no later than 6 p.m. The cost is $20 an hour per child, and includes lunch and snacks. For those who work part-time, half-day and drop-in options are available. Our center features six experienced teachers, and includes modern play equipment and learning materials. It has 3,000 square feet, including a main play area, a lunch room, and three separate class rooms: one for two- and three-year-olds, one for four-year-olds, and one for five-year-olds. Don't worry, moms and dads. Your children will be safe, warm, and, best of all, nearby! You are welcome to visit them on the third floor during lunch hour and work breaks
Deivis

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #9 (permalink) Tue Feb 10, 2009 23:23 pm   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Hello, Mr Torsten:

I think this is the first time I can send a message to you.
Iīd like to have your answer to be sure that I have done things right.
I am not very skilful at commanding a PC, specially regarding to Internet. That is the only reason for which I didnīt do this before. You are very kind at sending this free English course and I am grateful, since I couldnīt afford a paid (is it right said?) one.

Best regards

Jorge
Jorge Harrison

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #10 (permalink) Wed Feb 11, 2009 14:04 pm   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

what is the procedure to recoed the topic in our voice
regards
Madiha

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #11 (permalink) Wed Feb 11, 2009 14:06 pm   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

http://www.english-test.net/community/3/index.html#How_can_I_record_and_listen_to_audio_messages

TOEIC listening, photographs: A cargo plane

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #12 (permalink) Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 am   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

hi torsten, I waz browsing round for ppl, and i noticed the topic about listening exercises. it appears to be a considerably interesting , however I'm quite inexperienced at this sorta thing, and dont know where to go on this site. I hate writing msgs 2 ppl, and sometimes never receiving anything back. Anyways, I'm not sure how often I'll be on here though, so if you have any suggestion for me ,feel free to tell me .... Ramzan sahar
M.Ramzan

Location: Pakistan

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #13 (permalink) Fri Feb 13, 2009 14:59 pm   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

OK
I want to start to record the text on the listening section, how can I do that; I mean I listen and after try to imitate the voice and record it?
Kory

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #14 (permalink) Fri Feb 13, 2009 15:04 pm   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Hi Kory,

Please read this: http://www.english-test.net/community/3/index.html#How_can_I_record_and_listen_to_audio_messages

TOEIC listening, photographs: Construction in progress

Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills? #15 (permalink) Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:22 am   Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Hi Torsten

Could you please tell me how to record my voice. If I do will you please able to correct them.

Azajameel
Azajameel

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Please correct my speech. Problem related to study group.Q type 5.HI,Torschan or Luschan.pleases correct it.Explicit and implicit memories.introductionIntegrated speech: Plan for campus gym.Integrated speech. New position for professor Fox.Hi Luschan,please correct and score,on line classes are better for student.Integrated speech,advertising technique of target marketing.please , I'm looking for your evaluate ?HI LUSCHEN,could you please correct my integrated speech.Hi Mr Luschen. could you correct and rate my accent? pleasecould you please correct and score my integ speechcould you please correct and score my integ speechplease correct and score my speech