containing; comprehensive; all-embracing; extensive; taking in
predictable
credible
continuous
inclusive

Facebook group for LELTA

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ESL Forums | LELTA -- Leipzig English Language Trainers Association
Latest LELTA newsletter | Ideas for new LELTA workshop
hell.. #16 (permalink) Wed Apr 13, 2011 14:19 pm   hell..

join me
Elman Sarykov

Facebook group for LELTA #17 (permalink) Sat Apr 23, 2011 22:30 pm   Facebook group for LELTA

Could you post more details Elman? Join you where? Is there a link to share?
_________________
Joel Milne,
English-Test.net Developer
Goldhat
Site Developer

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Facebook group for LELTA #18 (permalink) Thu Jul 14, 2011 20:10 pm   Facebook group for LELTA

captivated
Deepak55555

Location: Jasdan Rajkot India

Facebook group for LELTA #19 (permalink) Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am   Facebook group for LELTA

i am trying be member of this site but i can not....can you help me? pleases
Sofiko1

Location: Georgia

Facebook group for LELTA #20 (permalink) Mon Aug 22, 2011 22:40 pm   Facebook group for LELTA

It looks as if you are already a member!
_________________

you do not need to be friend of other #21 (permalink) Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:07 pm   you do not need to be friend of other

dear how r u and if you want to be friend with this boy so he is ready to be your friend

Masoom2

Yeah! You can become a member #22 (permalink) Sat Oct 22, 2011 17:29 pm   Yeah! You can become a member

Hi, it took by surprise, to see you wrote, i want to join this forum, but i can't do it, i don't know why you can't go ahead with its registration. It's pretty easy, I've just did it by myself.
You can simply register yourself by giving relevant information about your e-mail and also the Catchpatcha have to be written in the box that appears at the bottom of the page. Once, you finish up with letting information, they will send you intimation in your e-mail, just click on the link mentioned in your e-mail, then your account will be activated.

There you go with it.
It's easy.
Sajadbangash

Location: Islamabad

Can i post my articles #23 (permalink) Sat Oct 22, 2011 17:42 pm   Can i post my articles

Hi, there, i am a professional writer, as i do write articles covering various topics, from politics to socio-economics, sports to travel, history, science and above all i am good teacher of English as well.

Now, can i post my own written articles in this forum, i want to share my exposures and talent with the people of different exposures as well.

Can i ?

Sajjad
Sajadbangash

Location: Islamabad

I want to post my written materials. #24 (permalink) Sat Oct 22, 2011 17:46 pm   I want to post my written materials.

Hi, I am a professional writer here in Pakistan in English, and i want to post my written materials as i do write on sports, showbiz, history, geology, information technology, languages, economics etc.
I am also script writer for short and medium-version documentaries as well.
I have the lust for knowledge and i tend to share and transcend it with other to be benefited from.

Can i do this sir?

Kindly advise!
Sajjad
Sajadbangash

Location: Islamabad

Facebook group for LELTA #25 (permalink) Sat Oct 22, 2011 17:49 pm   Facebook group for LELTA

Sajadbangash, you have posted 3 messages in a row that are very similar. Please do not duplicate your messages like this. One message is enough about one point, and then wait for a reply from someone else.

Thanks, Joel
_________________
Joel Milne,
English-Test.net Developer
Goldhat
Site Developer

Facebook group for LELTA #26 (permalink) Sat Oct 22, 2011 18:05 pm   Facebook group for LELTA

Hello Sajjad,

These forums are for people learning English. They are not a showcase for writers of articles.
You can practise writing in English by posting messages about any topic of interest on the 'What Do You Want to Talk About' forum:
http://www.english-test.net/forum/forum3.html
However, this website is not a suitable place for hosting articles, and if you wish to post a series of lengthy articles I suggest you search for a free blog website and use that instead.

Your messages above indicate that you are not yet able to write grammatically correct prose in English, so please do not post messages purporting to be 'professionally written' as you may unintentionally mislead our learners.

_________________

Facebook group for LELTA #27 (permalink) Fri Oct 28, 2011 17:38 pm   Facebook group for LELTA

That is a very befitting reply, Bev.
_________________
Anglophile
I know only one thing - that is that I know nothing.
Anglophile

Re: hell.. #28 (permalink) Mon Nov 07, 2011 22:39 pm   Re: hell..

hi m new hea,cud u please tel propr way hw join
Engrohit

Re: hell.. #29 (permalink) Wed Nov 23, 2011 14:57 pm   Re: hell..

hi
yes
Hamid22

Location: Iran

hi #30 (permalink) Wed Nov 23, 2011 14:59 pm   hi

my name is hamid from iran
do you want to be my friend?
Hamid22

Location: Iran

ESL Forums | LELTA -- Leipzig English Language Trainers Association All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
next Pecha Kucha LELTA workshop.Facebook group for LELTA, page 3Facebook group for LELTATeaching ideas swap shop workshop + LELTA LeipzigEnglish idiom: Test the waterTwice as expensive as vs. Twice more expensive asHello lovely members! My name's DianaLearning English: Tips for beginnersGerund or infinitive?How to learn the English language?What good are the Cambridge ESOL Examinations?Two more books vs. Two books moreIn hoping vs. In the hope