Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to load; to oppress; to burden; to regard; to esteem
become
distract
evade
weight
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
bye for now | What's the meaning of: who creat the loudest boom, end up with the loudest bang?
listening exercisestell a friend
Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification? #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 18:36 pm   Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification?

Sir,

Let me know whether the following sentecne is correct ?

Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification and that your records have been updated.

or

please acknowledge the receipt of this letter. I request that I may be intimated whether said changed may be made

expecting quick reply

thanks
amk
Amk
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification? #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 30, 2009 0:03 am   Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification?

Use this:

Please acknowledge that you have received this notification and updated your records.

Your second sentence is unintelligible.

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
bye for now | What's the meaning of: who creat the loudest boom, end up with the loudest bang?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
How to express 5 % in English?Usage of 'received with thanks'conflicts with the law vs. run-ins with the lawUsage of burst, explosion, outbreak of angerWhat does "cry me your river" mean?make vs. make itUsage of fronthell of a scrapthe disorder runs in the familyHow often is the expression 'humour somebody' used in everyday language?Scientific English: Local solution of the fields in combination with statisticalchildren aged 6-18Which sentence is correct? I found this site a paradise for English learners.