to load; to oppress; to burden; to regard; to esteem
become
distract
evade
weight

Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification?

bye for now | What's the meaning of: who creat the loudest boom, end up with the loudest bang?
Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification? #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 18:36 pm   Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification?

Sir,

Let me know whether the following sentecne is correct ?

Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification and that your records have been updated.

or

please acknowledge the receipt of this letter. I request that I may be intimated whether said changed may be made

expecting quick reply

amk
Amk

Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification? #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 30, 2009 0:03 am   Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification?

.
Use this:

Please acknowledge that you have received this notification and updated your records.

Your second sentence is unintelligible.
.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How to express 5 % in English?Usage of 'received with thanks'conflicts with the law vs. run-ins with the lawUsage of burst, explosion, outbreak of angerWhat does "cry me your river" mean?make vs. make itUsage of fronthell of a scrapthe disorder runs in the familyHow often is the expression 'humour somebody' used in everyday language?Scientific English: Local solution of the fields in combination with statisticalchildren aged 6-18Which sentence is correct? I found this site a paradise for English learners.