to consent; to concur; to suit; to have the same opinion; to fit
agree
fertilize
amount
lesson

very kind of you = what is the real meaning of it?

One novice to read Sigmund Freud | Relative pronoun: a feeling that the new culture is inferior to the one to which
very kind of you = what is the real meaning of it? #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:36 am   very kind of you = what is the real meaning of it?

Thank you very much indeed that is very kind of you

Ganesh
Thillaiganesh

very kind of you = what is the real meaning of it? #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:58 am   very kind of you = what is the real meaning of it?

Hi Ganesh,

This means: You are very kind because you have done this. If you are talking about a present that someone has given you, you would say: That is very kind of you and that means: You are very kind because you have given me this present.

_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
very kind of you = what is the real meaning of it? #3 (permalink) Wed Feb 04, 2009 15:08 pm   very kind of you = what is the real meaning of it?

Very kind of you = it was a nice thing you did.

Kind = lovely, good, etc.

Or:

Thank you very much indeed that is a very good thing you did, I appreciate what you did.

:wink:
InsaneMetal

'one-on-one' vs. 'one-to-one'About nouns and singular to plural rulesfinite tensed verbs"no problem" or "no problems"Expression "one of a kind"Sentence: These problems are reported in previous Versions of this applicationDifference between: Did you try opening the window/to open the window?Sentence: She won't be back until Thursday.Sentence: She asked me if I still had seen / saw you.Correct answer in English: They ... each other since 1992.How to use the articles? A book is something you readNot a single mistake did I find in your composition?'the' + place names: eg. 'the Yokohama plant' vs 'Yokohama plant'