Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

heaviness; unit of mass; pressure; importance; influence
weight
predisposition
commentary
overview
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Letter: This is regarding last month salary issue. Every 15 days my salary...

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Sentence: "This could be a user related error." | What does ISDN mean?
listening exercisestell a friend
Letter: This is regarding last month salary issue. Every 15 days my salary... #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 am   Letter: This is regarding last month salary issue. Every 15 days my salary...

Hi ppl,

Please correct my letter...

Message start......................

This is regarding last month salary issue.
Every 15 days my salary account credits with ### $.
But this month it was credited with ### $.(2.5 days pay Excluded)
Manager saying that i have taken two C.L's and one S.L, He has considered only sick leave and the two C.L's were taken as loss of pay. Actually every one has 7 C.L's and 7 S.L's(From my offer letter). I don't know why he has not considered those two C.L's!

One more unexplained doubt is even though i have taken two C.L's, It has to be two days loss of pay, But my account has credited with 2.5 days loss of pay. I am wondering where that extra half day comes from.

I am very ashamed to take this issue to you, But this is the only alternative i have.

Message End......................

Thanks in advace
Veeramalli

Sentence: "This could be a user related error." | What does ISDN mean?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
"aims to promote" versus "aims at promoting"Sentence: This is the page which contains all the URLs for different web sites...what is a "post-modern revolution"?"a total of" = singular or plural?difference between dependent/independent + on/of/uponRealize vs. Recognizeact vs. mannerWas vs Have beenSentence: Express ideas in a formal wayDifference between Festival, celebration, ceremony, occasion and event?Usage of legendary: After the Romans conquered Syria, Palmyra became legendary...Can we say 'by muslim'?How do introduce myself? I am master graduate in statistics, I come from Chennai.