Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to fix in place; to link firmly together; to be held in place
accomplish
lock
scale
introduce
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What the opposite of scary...

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Answers to listening (daily job activities) | Simple present tense: She is a good girl.
listening exercisestell a friend
What the opposite of scary... #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:11 am   What the opposite of scary...

Whatis the opposite of scary... someone says ...surprise ..is this correct ???
and tell me exact meaning of "populous" i tried dictionaries but i cont understand
Karthikeyan
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

What the opposite of scary... #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:52 am   What the opposite of scary...

hi. I believe, that the opposite of scary should be brave, fearless.
About the second question, populous means highly populated area, place where the people are highly settled.
Regards, Evgeni
Jasonsmith

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Oppositeof scary. #3 (permalink) Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 am   Oppositeof scary.

I think the opposite of scary is funny.

Fearless
is more apt when shown as the opposite of scared

The Ghost Train is scary.
The Hall of Mirrors is funny.

What the opposite of scary... #4 (permalink) Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 am   What the opposite of scary...

My vote for the opposite of, "scary", would be, "calming".

-- David Beroff
FREE English Videos, Private Lessons, and more at http://EnglishWithDavid.com !!
English With David
You can meet me at english-test.net

Answers to listening (daily job activities) | Simple present tense: She is a good girl.
ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
How we can introduce ourselves?Inform me about the structure of each lessonSimple present tense: I study Engilsh very well...Exercises for understanding preposition more easily as I know my shortcomings...Question about abbreviations in audio course from Sue Darville.Self introduction: I am Rahul from Bangalore. I'm working as desktop support...Sentence: I am granted an opportunity for a personal interface at your convenientDo you know when to say "a(ey)" and "a(aah)"?I am a beginner and I want to speak English fluently...What time is it? (7.08 - "it is eight past sevent")First time: I'm Abide from Syria. I'm about to graduate this term...Free Online English LessonsSome sentences: She do not like that drink; He did not came to my home...