singularity; individuality; incomparability
agent
uniqueness
paragraph
control

Meaning of "Cash flow problems"

Expression 'Cash in hand' | Money spinner
Meaning of "Cash flow problems" #1 (permalink) Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:31 am   Meaning of "Cash flow problems"

Test No. incompl/advan-12 "Money", question 4

At the moment we are experiencing some cash ......... problems because little money is coming in.

(a) fly
(b) stream
(c) flow
(d) run

Test No. incompl/advan-12 "Money", answer 4

At the moment we are experiencing some cash flow problems because little money is coming in.

Correct answer: (c) flow

Hi Alan! What is it - cash flow problems - does it mean 'recent problems'?
many thanks
_________________
the more we learn
the less we know
Pupil

Cash flow problems #2 (permalink) Wed Mar 31, 2004 14:03 pm   Cash flow problems

Hi Pupil,

The cash flow is specific term defining measuring a company's financial health. It is the amount of money a company has on its free disposal.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A submarine

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "Cash flow problems" #3 (permalink) Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 pm   Meaning of "Cash flow problems"

cash flow (n) (C) (U)

1.The movement of money into and out of a business as goods are bought and sold
a healthy cash flow (= having enough money to make payments when necessary)
-Many companies fail through poor cash flow.
-cash-flow problems
2. The pattern of income and expenditures, as of a company or person, and the resulting availability of cash: The city improved its cash flow by borrowing against future revenues.
_________________

The FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) is a national agencyEven though he and her mother were all hunky dory againn the United States, a 401K plan allows a person to save for his/her retirementIf a company announces a recall, that means there is something wrong...Referring to animals with its/his/her?why not we use the verb abandon?Resign versus quitDifference between travel and tripSlowdown vs. slownessmeaning of ShortfallDifference between pay cash and pay in cashWhat is a 'lump sum'?question responses