cereal; seed; granule; particle; texture; weave
story
grain
project
table

answer of "whats up"

Even if vs Even though | what does 'get hitched' mean?
answer of "whats up" #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 26, 2009 17:57 pm   answer of "whats up"

what is the answer of "whats up" ???
Imshally81

answer of "whats up" #2 (permalink) Thu Feb 26, 2009 19:06 pm   answer of "whats up"

What is (What's) up? - What is going on?

I do not know what is going on with you. You are the only one to answer.
_________________
con·text - The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.
Milanya

Location: Texas, USA (at present)

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
answer of "whats up" #3 (permalink) Thu Feb 26, 2009 19:07 pm   answer of "whats up"

Imshally81 wrote:
what is the answer of "whats up" ???

What is the answer to "What's up"?

TOEIC listening, photographs: The main pipe line

answer of "whats up" #4 (permalink) Thu Feb 26, 2009 19:18 pm   answer of "whats up"

No, for me what's up means how are you/how is it going/how are you doing. The answer is simple really, fine, well, not too bad or so.
Anna.ha

answer of "whats up" #5 (permalink) Thu Feb 26, 2009 20:18 pm   answer of "whats up"

Torsten wrote:
Imshally81 wrote:
what is the answer of "whats up" ???

What is the answer to "What's up"?

Thanks for correction
Imshally81

answer of "whats up" #6 (permalink) Thu Feb 26, 2009 20:57 pm   answer of "whats up"

Imshally81 wrote:
what is the answer of "whats up" ???

I believe that an answer often isn't required, you can just say "whazzup" back. Just like "how do you do?": you're not supposed to answer, just say "how do you do" back. I guess the underlying function of greetings transcends even social classes.
Cerberus™

differences between start up and start offDifference between will and wouldUsage of 'regarding'Adjective "manly" - Does "womanly" exists?English tips: Usage of the word High-flyerListing of verb structureI want to improve my grammerWhat should I use 'with your hand' or 'by your hand'?Sentence: anybody got anything else that they desperately want to raise before...Verb: Injure vs woundHow to describe the 'new-old rate' of a secondhand stuff?Is there a bank near here? or Is there a bank nearby?Not only I but B can't do this as well. vs Not only I but alos B can't do this...