Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

over; higher than; more than
during
above
regarding
apart
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Confused with using article, gerund verb and noun | definition of verb
listening exercisestell a friend
Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily? #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:31 am   Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily?

how to explain verb easily
Amodash

Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily? #2 (permalink) Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:50 am   Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily?

A verb describes something that is being, or has been done. A verb is a " doing / done " word.

I ran to work today.

I slept like a baby last night.

Yesterday I swam three lengths of the pool.

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Confused with using article, gerund verb and noun | definition of verb
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Bank letter: Wrongly debited bank charges of Rs.90/- in my A/cpresent perfect continuous vs present continuousIs it correct to say '"You can't love and hate me simultaneuosly"?Usage of 'rush in'Gerund or participleIdioms in context: It is too hot and you are walking barefoot on the road...A dilemma -- quandary or disarray?Run-on sentence? (If there are students and parents interested in attending...)Grammar form 'You should go the doctor'"to make exercises" vs "to do exercises"go up and go downIs it correct to say 'you made a typo'?Memory of a goldfish?