over; higher than; more than
during
above
regarding
apart

Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily?

Confused with using article, gerund verb and noun | definition of verb
Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily? #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:31 am   Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily?

how to explain verb easily
Amodash

Location: Firozepur city, India

Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily? #2 (permalink) Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:50 am   Explaining verbs? How to explain verb easily?

A verb describes something that is being, or has been done. A verb is a " doing / done " word.

I ran to work today.

I slept like a baby last night.

Yesterday I swam three lengths of the pool.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Bank letter: Wrongly debited bank charges of Rs.90/- in my A/cpresent perfect continuous vs present continuousIs it correct to say '"You can't love and hate me simultaneuosly"?Usage of 'rush in'Gerund or participleIdioms in context: It is too hot and you are walking barefoot on the road...A dilemma -- quandary or disarray?Run-on sentence? (If there are students and parents interested in attending...)Grammar form 'You should go the doctor'"to make exercises" vs "to do exercises"go up and go downIs it correct to say 'you made a typo'?Memory of a goldfish?