Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to assume a deceptive appearance or character; to impersonate
gibe
accede
castigate
masquerade
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

ToeflŪ scoring (213-270)

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
Any tips for TOEFLŪ preparation | TOEFLŪ Reading Section Scoring
listening exercisestell a friend
Toefl scoring (213-270) #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 28, 2005 0:09 am   Toefl scoring (213-270)

Hello all here,

I have a question on TOEFL. Today I sat for it. and the total score given immediately after the test was shown as 213-270.
i.e th eessay score is not yet accounted.

What shud I think where do I stand. Shud i guess that I can get admission in a college which asks for a score of 250.

Please help me with some average.
Ragini

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between an upperclassman and a freshman coed
rc

TOEFL score question #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 06, 2005 22:56 pm   TOEFL score question

Hi Ragini,

You might wait until you get your final score that includes your essay score. Then it will make more sense for you to apply for a place at university or college.
Also, it's probably a good idea to spell the word should properly if you want to obtain a university degree.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Mountain climbing
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Any tips for TOEFLŪ preparation | TOEFLŪ Reading Section Scoring
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
Do you know about how the ToeflŪ essay is rated?Which source do you advise me to study for TOEFLŪ?I would like to appear for TOFEL from UKAbout TOEFLŪ examHelp in understanding American English for preparing for TOEFLŪ203 in TOEFLŪ, again preparing for...TOEFLŪ Prep in MoscowIs PBT an easier or harder than CBT?Which exam is easier -- PBT or CBT?CBT Grammer and Reading sectionsCan I be ready to take the TOEFLŪ test within maximum 2 weeks?Where to send the TOEFLŪ score?Preparation for Listening test in ToeflŪ