money paid for the use of property; rip; tear; laceration
rent
project
comparison

Difference between the Medium Term Planning and The Long Term Planning

The most painful time of your life is when you see/realize your love who you love | Articulated formation
Difference between the Medium Term Planning and The Long Term Planning #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 pm   Difference between the Medium Term Planning and The Long Term Planning

I am just confused about the difference between the Medium Term Planning and The Long Term Planning. Can somebody help?
Emmoo10

Difference between the Medium Term Planning and The Long Term Planning #2 (permalink) Sat Mar 21, 2009 14:58 pm   Difference between the Medium Term Planning and The Long Term Planning

.
'Short term', 'medium term' and 'long term' relate to the length of time that is being considered when planning. We cannot assign a specific length of time to any of these; their length is relative.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What is the nature of the crime?How to rephrase the meaning: the minister boasted that while thousands...?Sentence: Sometimes, he prescribes medication in order to help them cope with...Usage of "To be 'buff'"What's the exact word for 'shemale'?and what will be used 'he' or 'she' for himHow to use 'willing' for the title of a new?Past perferct or past simple: When Mr and Mrs Smith arrived home, they discoveredDifference between "to Fill in" and "to Fill up"Sentence: staffs of a bank were taken by surprise from their boss‘s recent actionCould we use 'situation': In the meantime you can tell me something about...?He was standing outside the cinema wait/waiting for his friends.There is a... or there are five-six weeks lead timeIf there is an option on Yahoo! to buy emotions and they named it 'Shop Yahoo!'