something that is discarded; rubbish; trash; junk; waste
bias
watch
investment
garbage

Usage and meaning of "Mish-mash"

at what secret cost? | on a waiting list vs. on the waiting list
Usage and meaning of "Mish-mash" #1 (permalink) Sun Mar 22, 2009 18:48 pm   Usage and meaning of "Mish-mash"

I hear someone say in the mish -mash of a minute, day, I exist. I may have spelled the words mish mash wrong here. Could someone please tell me what does it mean by as I couldn't find these words in the dictionary. Thanks.
Rinn

a query! #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 22, 2009 19:27 pm   a query!

Mish-mash, usually means in a muddle, or a complete mix-up.

Don't know if this fits within the context on your question.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Prepositions: he works for the state bank or is it correct to say he works at...this leads me to [a/the] conclusion that...function as a subject: to-infinitive vs. gerundThe passive: A babysitter took care of the baby.Sentence: Poor scientific work on the part of any one scientists...Usage of superfluousWhat is the nature of the crime?'it is questionable IF' or 'it is questionable THAT'reasonability or reasonablenessHow to rephrase the meaning: the minister boasted that while thousands...?Usage of "To be 'buff'"What is the thing that encourages us to think what inspires us for thinking?What's the exact word for 'shemale'?and what will be used 'he' or 'she' for him