to cede; to surrender; to give up; to forsake; to abandon
seek
relinquish
move
postpone

Letter: Dear Sir, This note is to request your approval on following requirements

Tense confusion: I went / I have been to the market yesterday | Make the question from: He is the 44th president.
Letter: Dear Sir, This note is to request your approval on following requirements #1 (permalink) Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:41 am   Letter: Dear Sir, This note is to request your approval on following requirements

Please correct this letter

Dear Sir,

This note is to request your approval on following requirements.

1. Mobile reimbursement Considering the regular usage of my mobile, I would like to get reimbursement for the same. (Actual or with limit) to my level of grade there is limit of Rs. 1200 per month)

2. One side air travel - In order to save travel time by using at least one side air travel with lower fair, kindly consider the request. I have calculated the difference in fair rates of train and air travel

Kindly consider the request and approve the same.

Vinking

in or at or both? (At the pub or in the pub; At the street or in the street)They refers to... (He knew they would directly suspect him.)how much or how often or how largDifference between round, circular, and spheric?Very common sentence: I will be late?What do 'they' refer to in the sentence or what does 'they' refer to...?Could you check out an eassy'economic development' for me?Sentence: I shouldn't cease to ask / asking questions.Meaning of "mouthed off"Meaning of "nail down"Usage of 'sniff around'when you know me. the first textnot only but also versus and