connection; relation; association; one ring of a chain; ring
innovator
guess
audience
link

Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'?

's s or s' (Peasants Craft vs Peasants' Craft vs Peasant's Craft) | "To trust" vs "To trust in"
Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'? #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 28, 2009 20:26 pm   Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'?

Hello.Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither' . Do we have to say I don't like,either or me neither.
Thanks a lot.
Interrupts

Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'? #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:15 pm   Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'?

Either, because you are stating your choice.

" I have to choose, either Peter or Mary .".. but neither of them are my friends. "
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'? #3 (permalink) Mon Mar 30, 2009 15:02 pm   Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'?

is " neither" related only to two persons or objects or it can exceed this number?
Chaaki

Location: Saudi Arabia

Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'? #4 (permalink) Mon Mar 30, 2009 15:19 pm   Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'?

Hello Chaaki, yes believe so, because if it were more than two, then you would say,

" I don't like any of them.!
_________________

Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'? #5 (permalink) Mon Mar 30, 2009 15:49 pm   Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'?

Or you could say "I like neither".
InsaneMetal

Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'? #6 (permalink) Mon Mar 30, 2009 15:55 pm   Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'?

You could, but then you would be back to two. !!! ( IMO )
_________________

Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'? #7 (permalink) Mon Mar 30, 2009 16:23 pm   Either and neither: Is it possible to say 'I don't like, neither'?

Kitosdad wrote:
Yes, exactly.
InsaneMetal

Paragraph: Let's see what Sunny has to say on this: What's the time? So, what..."reply on this thread" vs "reply to this thread"Sentence: Concrete is largely sand, while glass is made of little else.Meaning of StreamrollWhat does "super-sized" mean in this context?under arrest house or kept under arrest houseMeaning of pervading"What is ...?" or "What ...is?"Where does "apparently" go?Usage of 'pointers'Where can I find synonyms on the Internet?Meaning of slander (Slander can harm a person or a business' reputation so...)'early in the morning' vs 'in the early morning'