gas pedal of a motor vehicle
cover
bulk
accelerator
frank

Paragraph: An interesting place you have visited in Syria

Meaning of 'Ridiculed and Slumbering' | Paragraph: John mentioned that to me last week that the new batch of files...
Paragraph: An interesting place you have visited in Syria #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 21, 2009 17:29 pm   Paragraph: An interesting place you have visited in Syria

Hello my friends
I want you to read this paragraph and check my writing
Actually , I donít know whether this is the right forum to post my topic or not
In fact this is the best web site that help me improve my English and you are the only ones who do help me achieve my aims in acquiring more advanced English skills
Thank you all

Here is the paragraph

Write a paragraph to describe an interesting place you have visited in Syria.

One of the most important cities and tourist attraction in Syria is Latakia. Its located 348 kilometers north west of Damascus. The port of Latakia is the main route in Syria for containers. On the other hand, Latakia is a summer resort for all people from Syria and people from other counties too .
The city has many hotels. Restaurant and cafes situated near the beach which attract a lot of people to spend their holidays there and to enjoy swimming and sailing. Notable points of interest in the nearby include the massive Saladin's Castle and the ruins of Ugarit There are also several popular beaches.
Latakia is home to a major annual festival, like Al-Mahaba Festival. There is also the Festival of Flowers which is held at the same time and include flower arrangements and exhibitions
However many people prefer to go to Latakia environs where the scenery is impressive and fantastic and the beauty of nature is amazing.
In the surrounding towns and villages you can see the evergreen trees have grown high and have covered the mountains and hills tops. The resting points including restaurants and cafes are spread on both sides of these environs main roads that make it ideal places for travelers and tourists to rest in
Latakia is my cup of tea city and every time I go there I experience something new that tempts me to visit it every now and then
Mrxkms

Please check my writing #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 21, 2009 17:43 pm   Please check my writing

One of the most important cities and tourist attractions in Syria is Latakia. It's located 348 kilometres North West of Damascus.

The port of Latakia is the main shipping route into Syria for containers. On the other hand, Latakia is a summer resort for all of the people of Syria, and also people from other countries.

The city has many hotels, restaurant and cafes situated near the beach, which attract a lot of people who spend their holidays there, to enjoy the swimming and sailing. Notable points of interest nearby include the massive Saladin's Castle, and the ruins of Ugarit. There are also several popular beaches.

Latakia is home to a major annual festival, like Al-Mahaba Festival. There is also the Festival of Flowers which is held at the same time, and includes amazing floral arrangements and exhibitions.

However, many people prefer to go to Latakia environs, where the scenery is impressive and fantastic, and the beauty of nature is just amazing.

In the surrounding towns and villages you can see the evergreen trees that have grown high and have covered the mountains and hills tops.

The resting points including restaurants and cafe's, which are spread on both sides of these main roads, and make it an deal place for travellers and tourists to rest.

Latakia is my " cup of tea " city, and every time I go there I experience something new that tempts me to visit again and again.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
comparative and superlative forms of the adjective 'perfect'Difference between "poem" and "poesy"?Meaning of "a reader can be sent up blind alley"Do you think I am passing through an autumn season?mistake vs. faultLetter: The Zonal Director of Education, Chebai was sent all relevant pension...Words used in Debating and Criticism: Increase Your VocabularyWhat is Good Pronunciation?The Ultimate Test Of Pronunciation!13th or The Thirteenth: How to use 'the' in this sentence?Meaning of tsunamiI have been in Australia. or I have been living in Australia.Meaning of reproach