affiliate; office; industry; trade; business unit
branch
conference
banquet
collectible

Questions with 'ought to' either negative or positive

Usage of curry: 40% of British families have a curry for sundy lunch, instead... | Which one is correct? The paranoia of/about secret societies and one world order.
Questions with 'ought to' either negative or positive #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 24, 2009 19:19 pm   Questions with 'ought to' either negative or positive

Hello!How can we ask questions with 'ought to' either negative or positive?
Is it 'ought to I ....? and Ought not to I ....?
Interrupts

Question with ought to #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 24, 2009 19:26 pm   Question with ought to

ought I ?

ought I not ?
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Where is the 'to'? #3 (permalink) Sat Apr 25, 2009 21:06 pm   Where is the 'to'?

Where do use 'to'?Can you write some sentences please.Thank you very much!
Interrupts

Where is the 'to'? #4 (permalink) Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:21 am   Where is the 'to'?

Good morning Interrupts. " Ought " is a very, very, very rarely used word in everyday conversation, and can very easily be replaced by " should."

" Ought I go to the party "?
" Should I go to the party "?

" Ought I not be there to meet them "?
" Shouldn't I be there to meet them "?
_________________

"He was born to Nepal" vs "He was born in Nepal""He is good at English" vs "He is good in English"That'll vs This'll"They shall witness" vs "They shall be wittnessed"Sentence correct? - His brother made him to do it again.Sentence correct? - They sit on the 4 x 4 engine cowling.To Be Captured Among Four WallsUsage of exotic: British supermarkets are now full of exotic cooking ingredientsMeaning of flourishingParagraph: My meritorious service had always been appreciated by my superiors...in words vs with wordsIs it noun or adjective? - The word 'Luxury'Letter to my manager: Hi Kiran, I had a nice experience in Farmers project...