Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

staying in a particular place; not migratory; intrinsic; existing
resident
sick
dotted
underway
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Children is singular or plural?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Do you mind me asking/do you mind my asking dilemma | How to change to negative? -- There is a book on the table.
listening exercisestell a friend
Children is singular or plural? #1 (permalink) Wed Apr 29, 2009 16:49 pm   Children is singular or plural?

Hi Teacher,

I m confused btw Singular n plural from .

As ChildREN is Singular or Plural please tell me .

I now that He ,She IT,tHEY ,n nAME OF PERSON R sINGULAR .

BUT PEOPLE ,CHILDREN,WAT R THEY? please REPLY ME

tHANKS

Shimpu
Shimpu

Children is singular or plural? #2 (permalink) Wed Apr 29, 2009 17:21 pm   Children is singular or plural?

Child = singular

Children = plural

People = plural

Apart from that, you want to work on your typing skills.

Your caps are all over the place. And a spell checker wouldn't go astray either.

This is a forum where people want to learn proper English. Therefore we don't write "r", we write "are", as it is supposed to be. These abbreviations are good for SMS, but certainly not for this forum.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Children is singular or plural? #3 (permalink) Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:35 am   Children is singular or plural?

Shyone wrote:
This is a forum where people want to learn proper English. Therefore we don't write "r", we write "are", as it is supposed to be. These abbreviations are good for SMS, but certainly not for this forum.

You go, girl!
Jamie (K)
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Do you mind me asking/do you mind my asking dilemma | How to change to negative? -- There is a book on the table.
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Quite difficult it is :-)Which is right?The 5 Most Hypnotic Words You Can use Today!Is there any difference between 'swine' and 'pig'?Sentence: What size towels do you need?what's differences between find and find out?Which school you went to? vs Which school did you go to?Magician vs Witch"ye" is the same that "you"?The world forgetting, by the world forgot? What does this mean?Phrases: "out of the blue" and "out of my league"Use the phrase "English conversation"constrained by constrained with