staying in a particular place; not migratory; intrinsic; existing
resident
sick
dotted
underway

Children is singular or plural?

Do you mind me asking/do you mind my asking dilemma | How to change to negative? -- There is a book on the table.
Children is singular or plural? #1 (permalink) Wed Apr 29, 2009 16:49 pm   Children is singular or plural?

Hi Teacher,

I m confused btw Singular n plural from .

As ChildREN is Singular or Plural please tell me .

I now that He ,She IT,tHEY ,n nAME OF PERSON R sINGULAR .

BUT PEOPLE ,CHILDREN,WAT R THEY? please REPLY ME

tHANKS

Shimpu
Shimpu

Children is singular or plural? #2 (permalink) Wed Apr 29, 2009 17:21 pm   Children is singular or plural?

Child = singular

Children = plural

People = plural

Apart from that, you want to work on your typing skills.

Your caps are all over the place. And a spell checker wouldn't go astray either.

This is a forum where people want to learn proper English. Therefore we don't write "r", we write "are", as it is supposed to be. These abbreviations are good for SMS, but certainly not for this forum.
_________________
No comment
Shyone

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Children is singular or plural? #3 (permalink) Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:35 am   Children is singular or plural?

Shyone wrote:

You go, girl!

Quite difficult it is :-)Which is right?The 5 Most Hypnotic Words You Can use Today!Is there any difference between 'swine' and 'pig'?Sentence: What size towels do you need?what's differences between find and find out?Which school you went to? vs Which school did you go to?Magician vs Witch"ye" is the same that "you"?The world forgetting, by the world forgot? What does this mean?Phrases: "out of the blue" and "out of my league"Use the phrase "English conversation"constrained by constrained with