Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

after the usual or expected time; tardily; recently; far on time; formerly
easy
small
late
either
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache.

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
have known OR I know | 's, of, off, from?
listening exercisestell a friend
How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache. #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:49 am   How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache.

I have got headache.

Please tell me to change the positive sentence into negative and interrogative sentence please help me everyone....

I know but i am doubt

I want geting the exactly answer
Kiki
You can meet me at english-test.net

How I should to change to negative sentence? - I have got headache. #2 (permalink) Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:54 pm   How I should to change to negative sentence? - I have got headache.

I don't have a headache.

Have you a headache ?

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache. #3 (permalink) Thu Apr 30, 2009 14:11 pm   How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache.

Hi Kiki,

Where did you read or see the following sentences?
"I have got headache."
"I know but i am doubt."
"I want geting the exactly answer."

I'm asking because none of those sentences are correct. Please try to use only sentences you have seen or read somewhere before. If you don't know if a particular sentence or phrase is correct you can ask.

For example, the phrase "i am doubt" does not exist. You invented that phrase yourself. How can you be sure that all the phrases you invent are correct English?

Thanks,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: Did you remember to call Ms. Epstein?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

this is the first time #4 (permalink) Tue May 05, 2009 5:11 am   this is the first time

This is the first time Mr. Torsten give comment for my post.

The question is " i am doubt" is doesn't exist so what is the true one?

I have got headache (positive sentence)

So how to change that sentence into negative sentence and interrogative sentence?

and sir "What is the different between leg and foot"
Kiki

How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache. #5 (permalink) Tue May 05, 2009 5:16 am   How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache.

All my sentences above are wrong. So poor me. Please tell me how should i wrote the sentences above. I want getting the exactly answer, please sir.

I really want to progress my knowledge about English, i really interest in it.
Kiki

How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache. #6 (permalink) Tue May 05, 2009 5:20 am   How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache.

I've got a headache.
I haven't got a headache.
Have I got a headache?
Lephuoc

How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache. #7 (permalink) Tue May 05, 2009 5:26 am   How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache.

I know but I'm in doubt actually negates itself (if you know, then you are not in doubt). I want the exact answer.
Phil
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache. #8 (permalink) Tue May 05, 2009 5:35 am   How to negate this sentence: I've got a headache.

I haven't got a headache = I don't have a headache. The former is used in British while the latter in the USA
Lephuoc

i'm wrong #9 (permalink) Thu May 14, 2009 3:26 am   i'm wrong

Sir Torsteen

You are right, i'm wrong

I have headache

So how to change in negative sentence

Please help me to find the answer

I'm doubt

If the sentence above is wrong, so what is the right one
Kiki

have known OR I know | 's, of, off, from?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Was launched sparking national debates.word choice - unproductive, non-productive and counter productive.Continuous questionHow to say 'take turns'?Sentence: He was living in Japan for 5 years.Usage of beside / Next toDifferences between 'could-manage' and 'could-was able to'Usage of deterred and attractedLinger and hoverin the meantime vs for the meantimeMeaning of "break down" and "digest quickly"Usage About "never"I wish to know about "Modal verbs"