instructional booklet; handbook
unit
consumer
manual
return

How can I improve my IELTS score?

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
I do not understand this (as soon as) | What kind of food is spicy food?
How can I improve my IELTS score? #1 (permalink) Wed May 06, 2009 8:41 am   How can I improve my IELTS score?

I got IELTS 5.5. reading-6,listening-6,writing-5,speaking-5. I need writing 6.5. overall IELTS- 6. please give me some advice how can I improve my score? Now,I decide to start my study again for IELTS. SO, atfirst which part I need to improve?
Nilufar_Yasmin

How can I improve my IELTS score? #2 (permalink) Sat May 09, 2009 15:36 pm   How can I improve my IELTS score?

how can imprive my english for example reading,vacapulary,grammer in one mounth thank you
Khalid888

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
How can I improve my IELTS score? #3 (permalink) Sat Jun 06, 2009 19:50 pm   How can I improve my IELTS score?

How can imprive my english for example reading,vacapulary,grammer in one mounth thank you.

I will give you an answer if you give one to mine: how can a baby reach adulthood in one month?
Happytofita

How can I improve my IELTS score? #4 (permalink) Thu Jun 18, 2009 23:01 pm   How can I improve my IELTS score?

Hello
your English is pretty good I think you need only to writing evry day write any thing about your day story if you read story try to make it short thes for your writing
and learn more vocab and look to IELTS test and try to write about it. then give it to your tutor to crect it

good look i'm sorry ibout my English i know it's not good but I hope you andrestand it
Layo0o0ol

How can I improve my IELTS score? #5 (permalink) Thu Jun 18, 2009 23:17 pm   How can I improve my IELTS score?

Layo0o0ol wrote:

your English is pretty good

Layo0o0ol wrote:

If you believe that his English is pretty good, then yours is pretty good too. :wink:

You just need to start using a spell checker. Trust me, it is an important step. :wink:

I am sure you will improve.

Good luck.

: o)
Happytofita

ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Cebu English Language School - CELIWhat time is it?A diary in EnglishBe wise: Surely, health, happiness and all good things,...Relations: What should a brother in law's wife be called?The reason you don't see me in forum is my English not good...Hello Everybody! May I introduce myseft, my name is Ngo...Hello everybody! I am Lidiya...Hello, My name is Danijela. My surname is Ljepoja and I'm from Serbia...Sentense: Paris did not come off any better, with travellers saying it was the...DIY project. How to build English.Help to write story: What sports are played at your school?Personal profiles: I am Edgar Cosco, I am peruvain and live in Lima