to question formally; to evaluate through questioning
circle
interview
adjust
enrich

What is the meaning of "we will rock you"?

Asking people to move over | be gone / be done
What is the meaning of "we will rock you"? #1 (permalink) Wed May 06, 2009 20:09 pm   What is the meaning of "we will rock you"?

There is a there theater name Dominion. They write down a line " we will rock you"
Nasimsuperb

What is the meaning of "we will rock you"? #2 (permalink) Thu May 07, 2009 0:00 am   What is the meaning of "we will rock you"?

That is easy, I think " we will rock you " , we will own you, we will beat you...
we will win you xD
DarkEdition

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What is the meaning of "we will rock you"? #3 (permalink) Fri May 08, 2009 18:00 pm   What is the meaning of "we will rock you"?

It is from a song by Queen. In the context you describe it means we will entertain you.
Adrianpmills

Location: France

'what are you doing for a living' vs 'what do you do for a living'plagiarismWhich is the subject here? Few sentences like this one needs to be rephrased...Sentence: If black is already counting his chickens...Usage of 'move aside'Usage of 'regret'Phrase "Send your feedback(s) to xxx@yahoo.com"English proverb to describ someone who sucks up to his superior unscrupulously...Meaning of sentense: 'What a day to take to' sentense?Sentence: How should I address you?Paragraph: Management must then carefully document their businesses objectives...Parking house vs parking garage?one word different meaning?