deficiency; flaw
halt
setback
defect
banquet

The supreme court will hear a case if it meets what criteria?

What is the meaning of "mussel"? | Shouldn't it be Chris ... want his wife to join him?
The supreme court will hear a case if it meets what criteria? #1 (permalink) Wed May 13, 2009 23:34 pm   The supreme court will hear a case if it meets what criteria?

ESL/EFL Test #254 "US Government Questions Test (3)", question 9

Within the US government, the sector that supervises and directs minimum wage and employee standards that exist in the current system is the ......... department.

(a) justice
(b) labor
(c) interior

ESL/EFL Test #254 "US Government Questions Test (3)", answer 9

Within the US government, the sector that supervises and directs minimum wage and employee standards that exist in the current system is the labor department.

Correct answer: (b) labor
_________________________

the supreme court will hear a case if it meets what criteria ?
Mreo

The supreme court will hear a case if it meets what criteria? #2 (permalink) Thu May 14, 2009 22:29 pm   The supreme court will hear a case if it meets what criteria?

Please refer to this link for specific information regarding Supreme Court criteria etc.
http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761574302_3/supreme_court_of_the_united_states.html
You will find a lot of information including the criteria under:
XI: Criteria for Selecting Cases
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Difference between emigrate, immigrate and migrate?Some man or worman can like to drink large coffe and to eat cream with yogurt..."It's tried and true" vs "It's tried and fast"Phrase: "...about what should be done about immigration?"Expression: "Yes, I'll hold"Meaning of "waited on" and "waited in"What does "slog region" mean?What is the meaning of loitering?reluctant vs avoidingWhat does 'hold over' mean?Idiom "back on our feet"What does aisles mean?Odds and ends?