program used for viewing websites on the Internet
browser
brake
hospital
exertion

Some man or worman can like to drink large coffe and to eat cream with yogurt...

"It's tried and true" vs "It's tried and fast" | Difference between emigrate, immigrate and migrate?
Some man or worman can like to drink large coffe and to eat cream with yogurt... #1 (permalink) Mon May 18, 2009 8:44 am   Some man or worman can like to drink large coffe and to eat cream with yogurt...

ESL/EFL Test #720 "Real Life: Common Word Pairs in North America (1)", question 8

So, that's one large coffee. Would you like cream and ......... with that?

(a) salt
(b) yogurt
(c) sugar
(d) syrup

ESL/EFL Test #720 "Real Life: Common Word Pairs in North America (1)", answer 8

So, that's one large coffee. Would you like cream and sugar with that?

Correct answer: (c) sugar
_________________________

Some man or worman can like to drink large coffe and to eat cream with yogurt; other cream with sugar; third cream with syrop. What is the answer then?

Mirko
Mirko

Some man or worman can like to drink large coffe and to eat cream with yogurt... #2 (permalink) Thu May 21, 2009 6:51 am   Some man or worman can like to drink large coffe and to eat cream with yogurt...

The question is:

Would you like cream and sugar in your coffee.

Because some drink their coffee black while others drink it with cream or sugar, and some like it with cream and sugar.
_________________
No comment
Shyone

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Question tag: isn't she?'hard core' vs 'hard up' vs 'hard sell' vs 'hard court'What does inaccurate mean?What does "piles" mean?Phrase: "...about what should be done about immigration?"Expression: "Yes, I'll hold"Meaning of "waited on" and "waited in"What does "slog region" mean?Shouldn't it be Chris ... want his wife to join him?What is the meaning of "mussel"?What is the meaning of loitering?The supreme court will hear a case if it meets what criteria?What's the difference between 'you' and 'yourself'?