Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

location; position; standing; role; function
equality
glove
specialty
place
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
This is my first speaking topic. Please help me to improve my speaking skill! | Hello Mr Yuri
listening exercisestell a friend
Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #1 (permalink) Thu Jun 04, 2009 18:31 pm   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

Hi everyone,

Here are some reasons why you should our Online Voice Recorder....

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcing the retirement of a company's president
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 04, 2009 19:46 pm   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

1462 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Post a voice message here, on the forum.
SkiIucK
I'm here quite often ;-)

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 04, 2009 20:07 pm   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

I second Dimitar.

Congrats on the video Torsten.

And as soon as my hay fever sneezing fits are over I will record more voice messages, and if it is only to encourage others to do so, too. :wink:

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #4 (permalink) Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 am   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

Andrea, I suffered for many years, with no relief in sight. Then I came to Germany and tried Vividrin. Never suffered from hay-fever again. It's wonderful.

Bill.

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #5 (permalink) Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:33 am   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

684 Listened

Hi Torsten! I will record my message like you. It's very interesting and convenient to share ideas through this forum and take more encourage from all english learners all over the world.
Ha

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #6 (permalink) Thu Jul 16, 2009 20:55 pm   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

I´m not sure if I know how to use online voice record
Emily

my voice recording #7 (permalink) Sat Jul 18, 2009 14:51 pm   my voice recording

Hi torsten,
I record a paragraph of English. Please tell me if my pronunciatiion is ok or not.
Thanks much.
Torsten,
I can't record my voice because the device on the forum has been locked. I only see the red diagonal (x)
Hothu
You can meet me at english-test.net

my voice recording #8 (permalink) Sat Jul 18, 2009 17:12 pm   my voice recording

oopppppsssss

my voice recording #9 (permalink) Sat Jul 18, 2009 17:13 pm   my voice recording

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:SNvmPLH7VupI9M:http://www.tvscoop.tv/Karlhead.JPG[img][/img]

Notice the resemblance?

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #10 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 am   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

Kitosdad wrote:
Andrea, I suffered for many years, with no relief in sight. Then I came to Germany and tried Vividrin. Never suffered from hay-fever again. It's wonderful.

Bill.

We don't have Vividrin in Sweden. In Sweden we use Clarityn or Lomudal and a few more sorts of medicine.
/Maria
MariaEbb
I'm here quite often ;-)

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #11 (permalink) Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 am   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

403 Listened

Emily wrote:
I´m not sure if I know how to use online voice record
Bulone
I'm here quite often ;-)

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #12 (permalink) Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:47 am   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

342 Listened

Hi everyone,
I am Jerry from Bulgaria! I really enjoy visiting your site and receiving your lessons. I am trying to learn English alone and I don’t know if my way of learning is right. Also I have never had a chance to talk with someone in English and I don’t know how my own voice will sound. So I will appreciate your opinion and I will be glad if you show me my mistakes. Thank you in advance!
Jerryniks

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #13 (permalink) Fri Jul 31, 2009 19:37 pm   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

314 Listened

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #14 (permalink) Mon Aug 17, 2009 19:34 pm   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

Dear torsten
previously i was very busy with my family problem now i am back to my lesson but i think i miss a lot of lesson. Day before yesterday i got the new lesson how can i improve my pronounciation iam very glad that now a days i can speak english not fluently but i think its ok but i want to improve it much more.. hope u help me ya i just wan to know where do i can record the voice message.
thank you once again for sending me the lesson if there is any mistake in my writing please let me know.. :)
Chanda
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder? #15 (permalink) Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:52 pm   Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

It works though...but I really want to talk with native..real time talk..you know, like talk by microphone or face to face :P
Nwnjx

This is my first speaking topic. Please help me to improve my speaking skill! | Hello Mr Yuri
ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7
Latest topics on English Forums
Get feedbackInterjectionsHow to use audio transcriptions?confused with the pronunciationPLease evaluate my TOEFL® speaking task and give me a TOEFL® scoreMaking friends!This is my first speaking topic. Please help me to improve my speaking skill!hello eveyone :)My first voice messageMy first recordingmy first voice messageHow can I say about any topic.What You think about Beautiful or Beauty