program used for viewing websites on the Internet
browser
brake
hospital
exertion

Likely vs possible vs probable vs feasible

Usage of "Rather than" | 'First things first' vs 'First things come first' vs 'First thing comes first'
Likely vs possible vs probable vs feasible #1 (permalink) Sun Jun 07, 2009 15:48 pm   Likely vs possible vs probable vs feasible

What are the differences among them?
Bulone

Likely/possible/probable/feasible #2 (permalink) Sun Jun 07, 2009 22:25 pm   Likely/possible/probable/feasible

Possible that can happen or be done.It means that thing could happen. We don't necessarily know how likely it is to happen; we just know that it's not impossible.
Probable means that it is more likely to happen than it is to not happen. The chance of that thing happening is more than 50%.
Probable and likely mean the same but are used differently:
It's probable that he will be will late.
He is likely to be late.
Feasbile means possible to do.It's practical.
_________________
Give your smile to everyone but give your heart to only one
Rfaleet

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
About using however"to show up something" or "you show up"?Phrase "The other way around"Usage of the word 'defray'Word order: by-agent"Set off" vs "Go off""will leave for" or "will leave to"Sentence: In person and by correspondences and did not or have not...?Expressions: "tongs office" and "head first"A and B [is/are] what [was/were] decisive in my decision...Confusing sentences: He will graduate from ABC College in March.the meaning of -turn upWhen do I use 'have' and 'had'? I'm confuse with these two words.