unbearable; cannot be done; cannot be endured
pushy
characteristic
direct
impossible

Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?

Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models. | 'administration for manager' vs. 'of manager'
Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th? #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 08, 2009 15:38 pm   Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", question 10

Krista is a professional .......... She mainly works for the ballet company in her city. She takes part in beautiful performances twice a year and also teaches ballet to young girls on a weekly basis.

(a) doctor
(b) banker
(c) dancer
(d) dentist

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", answer 10

Krista is a professional dancer. She mainly works for the ballet company in her city. She takes part in beautiful performances twice a year and also teaches ballet to young girls on a weekly basis.

Correct answer: (c) dancer
_________________________

hi

I took the first 107 grammar texts elementary level

now which ones should I make?

an advice?

are you still there today June 2009 the 8th???
Raperonzolo

Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th? #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 10, 2009 0:48 am   Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?

Still here. I suggest that you move on to the intermediate level, but feel free to attempt any you like.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "Veg out"Meaning of "taking care of business"Meaning of "Akin to"What is a 'French press'?What's the meaning of intently?Why use "running against" in this sentence?'I like to idea of online shopping' vs 'I like the idea of online shopping'Meaning of "cable service"Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and...Sentence: Personalize it depending on each personality and charactersWhat is a pro forma invoice?Usage of "off" - I get two days off.what is the meaning of defective?