Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

unbearable; cannot be done; cannot be endured
pushy
characteristic
direct
impossible
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models. | 'administration for manager' vs. 'of manager'
listening exercisestell a friend
Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th? #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 08, 2009 15:38 pm   Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", question 10

Krista is a professional .......... She mainly works for the ballet company in her city. She takes part in beautiful performances twice a year and also teaches ballet to young girls on a weekly basis.

(a) doctor
(b) banker
(c) dancer
(d) dentist

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", answer 10

Krista is a professional dancer. She mainly works for the ballet company in her city. She takes part in beautiful performances twice a year and also teaches ballet to young girls on a weekly basis.

Correct answer: (c) dancer

hi

I took the first 107 grammar texts elementary level

now which ones should I make?

an advice?

are you still there today June 2009 the 8th???
Raperonzolo

Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th? #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 10, 2009 0:48 am   Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?

Still here. I suggest that you move on to the intermediate level, but feel free to attempt any you like.

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models. | 'administration for manager' vs. 'of manager'
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Meaning of "Veg out"Meaning of "taking care of business"Meaning of "Akin to"What is a 'French press'?What's the meaning of intently?Why use "running against" in this sentence?'I like to idea of online shopping' vs 'I like the idea of online shopping'Meaning of "cable service"Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and...Sentence: Personalize it depending on each personality and charactersWhat is a pro forma invoice?Usage of "off" - I get two days off.what is the meaning of defective?