Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

view; vista; panorama; set; backdrop used on stage to portray a particular setting or locale
scenery
entry
toll
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Sentence: Personalize it depending on each personality and characters | Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?
listening exercisestell a friend
Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models. #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 09, 2009 16:07 pm   Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #730 "Real Life: Returns and Refunds (1)", question 2

I want to return this cell phone because I want more functions. I wonder if the store I bought it at ......... the newest models.

(a) stores
(b) carries
(c) opens
(d) turns

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #730 "Real Life: Returns and Refunds (1)", answer 2

I want to return this cell phone because I want more functions. I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.

Correct answer: (b) carries

I DON,T UNDERSTAND THIS SENTENCE

JONAS CHARLES
Jonas Charles

Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models. #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 09, 2009 16:31 pm   Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.

In this sentence, the word " carries "is meant to mean that they hold the latest models in stock at all times.

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Sentence: Personalize it depending on each personality and characters | Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Meaning of "taking care of business"Meaning of "Akin to"What is a 'French press'?What's the meaning of intently?Why use "running against" in this sentence?'I like to idea of online shopping' vs 'I like the idea of online shopping'Meaning of "cable service"Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and...What is a pro forma invoice?Usage of "off" - I get two days off.what is the meaning of defective?what does stanza mean?"a dozen of bananas" or "a dozen bananas"?