view; vista; panorama; set; backdrop used on stage to portray a particular setting or locale
scenery
entry
toll
top

Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.

Sentence: Personalize it depending on each personality and characters | Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?
Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models. #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 09, 2009 16:07 pm   Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.

ESL/EFL Test #730 "Real Life: Returns and Refunds (1)", question 2

I want to return this cell phone because I want more functions. I wonder if the store I bought it at ......... the newest models.

(a) stores
(b) carries
(c) opens
(d) turns

ESL/EFL Test #730 "Real Life: Returns and Refunds (1)", answer 2

I want to return this cell phone because I want more functions. I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.

Correct answer: (b) carries
_________________________

I DON,T UNDERSTAND THIS SENTENCE

JONAS CHARLES
Jonas Charles

Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models. #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 09, 2009 16:31 pm   Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.

In this sentence, the word " carries "is meant to mean that they hold the latest models in stock at all times.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "taking care of business"Meaning of "Akin to"What is a 'French press'?What's the meaning of intently?Why use "running against" in this sentence?'I like to idea of online shopping' vs 'I like the idea of online shopping'Meaning of "cable service"Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and...What is a pro forma invoice?Usage of "off" - I get two days off.what is the meaning of defective?what does stanza mean?"a dozen of bananas" or "a dozen bananas"?