nourishment; nutrition; food and drink; regimen; weight loss plan
disposition
halt
diet
driver

Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and...

'administration for manager' vs. 'of manager' | Meaning of "cable service"
Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and... #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 10, 2009 20:06 pm   Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and...

"I want to build a planter box this weekend. I'm going to take my ......... and do it perfectly-- not rush like I have a deadline," Chris said to Linda.

(a) test
(b) trial
(c) trust
(d) time

"I want to build a planter box this weekend. I'm going to take my time and do it perfectly-- not rush like I have a deadline," Chris said to Linda.

Correct answer: (d) time
_________________________

Please can you help me complete this:

Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and...?

Mirko
Mirko

Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and... #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 am   Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and...

branch?
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root an #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:05 am   Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root an

Crop?
_________________

Meaning of "Veg out"Meaning of "taking care of business"Meaning of "Akin to"What is a 'French press'?What's the meaning of intently?Why use "running against" in this sentence?'I like to idea of online shopping' vs 'I like the idea of online shopping'Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.Sentence: Personalize it depending on each personality and charactersWhat is a pro forma invoice?Usage of "off" - I get two days off.Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?what is the meaning of defective?