Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to cover with a thin layer of metal; to coat with metal
segment
plate
style
boost
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Difference between “gone through” and “went through”

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
answers for "How are you" and "What's up" | More infomation about gerund
listening exercisestell a friend
Difference between “gone through” and “went through” #1 (permalink) Thu Jun 11, 2009 14:58 pm   Difference between “gone through” and “went through”

Hi All,

What is the difference between “gone through the document” and “went through the document”

Vinay
Nbvinay
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Difference between “gone through” and “went through” #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 11, 2009 16:06 pm   Difference between “gone through” and “went through”

No difference. Just the use of a different terminology.

Kitos.

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Difference between “gone through” and “went through” #3 (permalink) Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:29 am   Difference between “gone through” and “went through”

Thank you very much Kitos Sir.
Nbvinay
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

answers for "How are you" and "What's up" | More infomation about gerund
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Phrase "got it off"'intent' vs 'premises'"Economical" vs "Ecological"Usage of articles (The voyage was very dangerous and difficult...)For + gerund vs. for + nounsubjunctive mood - was/wereHouse Nos. vs Houses No. vs Houses Nos.What is usage of "would have had to"Why Americans and English people pronounce ‘o’ instead of ‘zero’?Sentence: Men being more hands-on as fathers is good for their own well-being.Is it "is" or "are"Hold no brief for someonea girl of a boy; an angel of a man