to cover with a thin layer of metal; to coat with metal
segment
plate
style
boost

Difference between “gone through” and “went through”

answers for "How are you" and "What's up" | More infomation about gerund
Difference between “gone through” and “went through” #1 (permalink) Thu Jun 11, 2009 14:58 pm   Difference between “gone through” and “went through”

Hi All,

What is the difference between “gone through the document” and “went through the document”

Vinay
Nbvinay

Difference between “gone through” and “went through” #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 11, 2009 16:06 pm   Difference between “gone through” and “went through”

No difference. Just the use of a different terminology.

_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Difference between “gone through” and “went through” #3 (permalink) Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:29 am   Difference between “gone through” and “went through”

Thank you very much Kitos Sir.
Nbvinay

Phrase "got it off"'intent' vs 'premises'"Economical" vs "Ecological"Usage of articles (The voyage was very dangerous and difficult...)For + gerund vs. for + nounsubjunctive mood - was/wereHouse Nos. vs Houses No. vs Houses Nos.What is usage of "would have had to"Why Americans and English people pronounce ‘o’ instead of ‘zero’?Sentence: Men being more hands-on as fathers is good for their own well-being.Is it "is" or "are"Hold no brief for someonea girl of a boy; an angel of a man