apparent; obvious; professed to be a certain way
mundane
commodious
ostensible
sanguine

TOEFLŪ essay: What are the advantages and disadvantages of having children?

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life. | TOEFLŪ essay writing: About the receptionist
TOEFL essay: What are the advantages and disadvantages of having children? #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 15, 2009 15:57 pm   TOEFL essay: What are the advantages and disadvantages of having children?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of having children?
Many people like kids; their smiles, their games and their joy. But, they like do not mean that they would like having children. Why there are married people choose do not have them? Do you stop to think what the difficulties and the benefits of having a kid are? If you begin to think, you will understand them.

People who have son or daughter know which are the advantages. The children are a good company and they always are thinking about how do to smile you. Their games fill the house of joy and they never stop, so fathers and mothers are more dynamic to follow them. Because that, studies show an additional advantages of having a kid that is people who have them live longer than people do not have child. Besides, for many people the main advantage of it is you not feel alone more.

However, kids have disadvantages. The most important drawback of having a kid is the expense, since of the conception until they leave the house of mothers, and many people never leave it. For a example, when your son or daughter is sick, beside of the worry about their health, if you do not have to pay for the treatment of her or him, you must think about where from take to pay to the doctor, that is saddest. Finally, many people say kids reduce the liberty of them, because they cannot do many do many things how when they did not have a children, and they have to be more careful whit their words and behaviors.

To conclude, if you decide have a kid, it means you have considered everything what the choice of you include. If you choose do not have child, you have considered that is the best decision, and no one cannot say you are wrong for it. But, if you do not think about anything of having a kid, and now you are waiting for a baby, I believe you are a saintly, because kids are a gift from God.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in biology class
Pyuk

Would please take a look at this essay and help me spotting the mistakes #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 15, 2009 19:11 pm   Would please take a look at this essay and help me spotting the mistakes

Many people like little children; their smiles, their games and their joy. But, just because they like these things doesn't mean that they would like to have children themselves.

Why do married people choose not to have them? Do you stop to think what the difficulties and the benefits of having a child are? If you begin to think, you will understand them.

People who have children know what the advantages are. The children are good company and they are always thinking about how to make you smile. Their games fill the house with joy and they never stop, so fathers and mothers become even more dynamic to encourage them. Studies show an additional advantage of having a child; People who have children live longer than people who do not. Besides, for many people the main advantage of it having a little one means you do not feel alone any-more.

However, children do bring disadvantages too. The greatest drawback of having a child is the expense. From the day of conception until they leave the house of mothers, and many never leave it, they are an expensive drain on your resources, both mental and monetary.

As an example, when your son or daughter is sick, beside worrying about their health, there is the worry of paying for their treatment, especially if you have very little income or savings.

Finally, many people say children reduce their liberty , because they cannot do the many things that they did before having children, and they also have to be extra careful with regard to their language and behaviour.

To conclude, if you decide have a child, it means you have considered everything and have still decided to do so. If you choose not to have a child, you have considered that to be the best decision, and no-one can say you are wrong for it.

But, if you do not think about anything of having a kid, and now you are waiting for a baby, I believe you are a saintly, because children are a gift from God.

I just cannot understand this final sentence - sorry.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemSign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
TOEFL essay: What are the advantages and disadvantages of having children? #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 am   TOEFL essay: What are the advantages and disadvantages of having children?

I think this sentence had better be converted:

But, if you are waiting for your own little baby at the moment instead of not thinking of having one previously, you are supposed to be saintly, because children are somewhat the invaluable gifts given by God.
Is it OK?:D
Darkangel12891

Location: Wherever

TOEFLŪ essay example: Long vacation several shortTOEFLŪ essay: What do you consider to be the most important room in a house?Error Identification from TOEFLŪ examTo have a friend with high intelligence is more important than to have a friend wTOEFLŪ essay examples: Qualities of ideal neighborTOEFLŪ essay sample: Sir Alex Should Give Up Berba.TOEFLŪ essay: Movies and televisions make more negative effects than positive...TOEFLŪ essay samoles: A big company and a small companyTOEFLŪ essay example: Public transportA high-paying job with long hours that would give you little time with family?TOEFLŪ essay example: Financial success and how to achieve itTOEFLŪ essay sample: The earth is being harmed by peopleTOEFLŪ essay example: Problems that affect my country