person of higher rank; older person; elder
floor
relationship
cognition
senior

Sentence: The old lady chuckled 'Of course he does my dear'

'carbohydrates (plural) are found in foods' vs 'carbohydrate is found in foods' | Expression: having a gun held to his head
Sentence: The old lady chuckled 'Of course he does my dear' #1 (permalink) Sun Jun 21, 2009 13:05 pm   Sentence: The old lady chuckled 'Of course he does my dear'

Can you please put the below 2 sentences into reported speech.

1. "Not if you do as your told" laughed the old lady

2. The old lady chuckled "Of course he does my dear"

Mirzah
Mirzah

Sentence: The old lady chuckled 'Of course he does my dear' #2 (permalink) Sun Jun 21, 2009 13:35 pm   Sentence: The old lady chuckled 'Of course he does my dear'

Please use this forum

English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms

_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does "greasy spoon" mean?Meaning of bond (It is a paper certificate that is issued by the Government...)Phrase: There's no such thingSentence "I only have some dollars"Why those and not these?Expression: Who wants?Meaning of "individual satisfaction"Usage of "by or on credit card"?What does "sticking his neck out" mean?What does shipping costs mean?Pay out vs. spend moneythe way of moving vs. the process of movingSentence: There is little if any cultivation in...