inexperienced person; beginner
paradox
ascetic
genesis
novice

TOEFLŪ essay: A company is going to give some money either to support the arts

TOEFLŪ essay samples: Love and humanity | Some people say internet provides people with a lot of valuable information.
TOEFL essay: A company is going to give some money either to support the arts #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:58 am   TOEFL essay: A company is going to give some money either to support the arts

Essay

If a company is going to give money either to support the arts or to protect the environment, I think protecting the environment is better choice because the condition of our environment really needs to be protected. Moreover, while clean environment brings good health to human, arts brings relaxation and entertainment. However, how we can feel relaxed if we are sick.
Firstly, environment needs to be protected. It is obviously that our environment has been damaging in different levels. Air pollution, for example, one of the most striking issues in the society, is threading people’s health more and more. It also participates to create the greenhouse warming which allows the sunshine to pass through the atmosphere but absorb heat that is radiated back from the warmed surface on the earth. Therefore, it affects not only the health but also damaging the living condition on the earth.
Secondly, protecting the environment can be benefit throughout the generations. The protection of the environment is going to maintain good environment not only at present but also in the future. The next generation would be much appreciated to know that they can live in the great environment. It will be the large contribution for the society in a long run.
On the other hand, art is a type of social science that is not easy to understand so just a few people could get the benefits if the company is going to support it. Meanwhile, by building a park or growing more trees, all people can enjoy the clean environment. Their health will be better and the working capacity will increase.
Last but not least, the clear, beautiful and peaceful environment is the most precious art in the world. Imaging a world with flowers, birds and green grass , it is the realaxation for all not only the human but also the nature.
In conclusion, a company should give money to protect our environment. Because of the facts of our present environment, the protection of the environment has benefits in a long run for everybody.

Thanks a lot
[/b]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university professors
Nhiennhien

TOEFL essay: A company is going to give some money either to support the arts #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:53 am   TOEFL essay: A company is going to give some money either to support the arts

I really need some advice for me essay. Thanks a lot if anyone want to help me.
Nhiennhien

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFL essay: A company is going to give some money either to support the arts #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 25, 2009 18:43 pm   TOEFL essay: A company is going to give some money either to support the arts

If a company is going to give money either to support the arts or to protect the environment, I think protecting the environment is (the)better choice because the (present) condition of our environment really needs to be protected. Moreover, while (a) clean environment brings good health to human(s), arts brings (only)relaxation and entertainment. However, how we can feel relaxed if we are sick(?)

Firstly, (the)environment needs to be protected. It is (obvious) that our environment has been damag(ed) in (many)different (ways).
Air pollution, for example, (is)one of the most striking issues in society, ( and is threatening) people’s health more and more. It also participates (in creating) the greenhouse warming (effect) which allows the sunshine to pass through the atmosphere but absorb(ed) heat is radiated back from the warmed surface on(to) the earth.
Therefore, it affects not only (our) health but also (is very)damaging (to)the living condition(s) on the earth.

Secondly, protecting the environment can be benef(icial) (to following) generations. The protection of the environment is going to maintain (a) good environment not only at present, but also in the future. (The next generation will greatly appreciate the fact that the environment in which they live was created by their forefathers. It will be a far-reaching contribution to society in the long run.)

On the other hand, art is a type of social science that is not (so)easy to understand, so (only)a few people (would) get the benefits if the company is going to support it.

Meanwhile, by building a park or growing more trees, all people can enjoy the clean(er) environment. Their health will be better, and the(ir) working (output) will increase.

Last but not least, the clear, beautiful and peaceful environment is the most precious art in the world. Imaging a world with flowers, birds and green grass , it is relaxation for all. not only the human(s) but also (for)nature.

In conclusion, a company should give money to protect our environment. Because of the (state) of our present environment, the protection of the environment has benefits in (the) long run for everybody.
_________________

TOEFLŪ essay sample: PollutionTOEFLŪ essay: My freshman and sophomore years at college.Parents should make important decisions for their older teenage childrenTOEFLŪ essay: Is it better to travel with a tour gudeTOEFLŪ essay sample: Want to work as a member or leader?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationshipTOEFLŪ essay: The most important problem that the Earth is faced with?TOEFLŪ essay topic: The most important problem that the Earth is faced with?TOEFLŪ paragraph: Reasons for people doing exerciseYoung adults are influenced more by their friends or by family members.Learning about the pastTOEFLŪ essay sample: Teachers should be paid based on their students successTOEFLŪ essay: Should we pay teacher base on how much student can learn