trite; without freshness or originality; commonplace; stale; usual
banal
credulous
sporadic
benevolent

TOEFLŪ essay: The advantages of the Internet

TOEFLŪ essay: Should teenager work when they are students | TOEFLŪ essay: Because people are too busy doing many things, they can do few thing
TOEFL essay: The advantages of the Internet #1 (permalink) Sun Jul 12, 2009 15:47 pm   TOEFL essay: The advantages of the Internet

Topic: the advantages of the INTERNET:D
Since the Internet appeared, it has had the great impacts on human being. Even though it still has some negative effects contained in some black websites, we, however, cannot deny the fact that people are accustomed to the Internet as a vital element in our daily life.

To begin with, the Internet helps connect people all around the world. Nowadays, people are in touch with other people from various places through using Yahoo, Mail and Skype, which is considered as one of the most significant tool as people can talk online without paying money. Therefore, people, especially students, can understand more and more about friends in multi-races with respect to their culture, custom, language, etc. Thus, people, with the Internet, are getting closer and closer and thus we can see that all people despite color, mother tongue are still in common.

Secondly, it is inevitable that the Internet can fulfill the huge source of knowledge to human being. When being lacked of information, we can find it, just by one click on Google, easily and quickly. Besides, children can look the Internet as a colorful place to learn since several websites teach children through vivid pictures and movies. Thus, children can find there such inspiration and interest for better study. Moreover, the Internet is very convenience. We cannot keep books all the time and if we need to find information, the mobility of the Internet is significantly in need.

To sum up, I would say that we are living in the era of technology and information. The Internet, therefore, is indispensable thing in our lives as it is capable of connecting the world and surveying the huge knowledge to human being.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (4)
Bxnl

Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephoneTOEFLŪ essay: What is the historical event that has a major effect to your countryTOEFLŪ essay: Do you think that playing game teaches us about life?TOEFLŪ Sample Essay: Some people believe that the best way of learningTOEFLŪ essay: Should study history, literature or math and science?My score: I scored 27 points at writing part of TOEFLŪ...Many people believe that it is very important to make large amounts of moneyWriting to beginners: Just as says the proverb 'The earliest do not invariably...One of the modules of the TOEFLŪ test?TOEFLŪ essay: My name is Marilyn Barnes, and I was born in November, 1992,...A university education should be provided free of charge to all interested...TOEFLŪ essay: Is progress always good?Save Money On TOEFLŪ Registration